Buzz on the sauce again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
EELS WON’T GET ON THE BAN-WAGON

THE deep animosity between bitter rivals Parramatta and Manly is at an all-time high. During the week the Eels approached Manly with a request for hookerMatt Ballin to appear at the Junior Paulo judiciary hearing.

Most clubs helps each other, but the Sea Eagles refused and Paulo got nine weeks. You can bet the Kieran Foran signing had something to with it.

Buzz, he wrapped up his arms and flung him on his head. Why should he help get him off that. Ballin couldn't even get an arm free to stick out so he could break his fall.

Parra are kidding themselves if they want help getting out of problems of their own making. What next, we take Foran back in a years time when you realise 1.2M is about 400k a year too much..?

Matty is a fulltime footballer, student has a couple of Business and about 3 kids - so hardly has time to defend a man that smashed his head into the ground @:cool:

Buzz is pissed at Chez for choosing the sanity of the Titans over that of the Sharks :D

Wow can't wait to see what Buzz says about the Sharks start to the year. Tipped them to win the comp - so far looks about 14-15 spots off

Funny thing with Buzz is that I don't think anyone hates him as much as Sharks fans. All 5 of them...

Yep Matt Ballin has got nothing better to do with his time.

Buzz can you just move on, you are too pathetic to hate.

Buzz thinks victims should always plead for the perpetrators benefit.

Seriously?

What warped world does he live in?

Imagine his advice to his daughter if she got raped.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4