Buzz cops a spray!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Buzz has been given an almighty serve on FB by Matt Seers - ex Bears player!

Very funny and says a lot about him. Enjoy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 268
I don't believe anyone who can't spell correctly.

And I don't mean the word correctly.

And...lol. Nice one Matt Seers! woot! Be interesting to see any fallout.....buzz suing I mean.

I don't believe anyone who can't spell correctly.

And I don't mean the word correctly.

And...lol. Nice one Matt Seers! woot! Be interesting to see any fallout.....buzz suing I mean.
Of coure the only time incorrectly is spent incorrectly is when it is spelt incorectly

Isn't it common knowledge that buzz frequents those establishments? I have no issue with people going to brothels or 'massage parlours', as my grandfather used to say 'ugly people need roots too'.

But my issue is idiots like rothtool passing judgement on others for this stuff and then doing it himself.

After the canucks ridiculously crap trades...I thought I was owed this!

Happy with Avs trades - I was pretty close to the mark, huh :)
O'Reilly + Mcginn for Zadorov (beast) + Grigorenko (who had NO chance to develop in Buff) + Compher + 31st overall ( which was also traded for plenty - including a second rounder next season with San Jose who traded up)..

Oh...and a 6th rounder for Soderberg - STEAL :)

Avs younger, more cap space, bigger - BOOM.

Ooopps...Manly forum.....how about those Eagles huh ? ;)

If I was facing drug charges like Matt Seers, I wouldn't be pissing off an editor at one of the biggest newspapers in the country. I'd say there'd be some pretty stories in the Telegraph when his case comes to court.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7