Buzz Brain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
Buzz must have something buzzing in his brain, which confuses the ability to draw impartial conclusions with the easy option of reporting Manly hating hysteria.

Recently, he reported that:

"FANS lost all confidence in the whistleblowers last season from round one when the Sharks were robbed at Leichhardt Oval through to the semis when the Cowboys were dudded against Manly"

We were the better team in that match from start to finish. To be sure, we were gifted one try in that match due to refereeing incompetence, but it didn't change the deserving result. We were by far the better team on the day and deserved to progress to the next semi.

Karma is a bitch, Buzz. Soon enough, you will pay the price for the maner in which you conduct your business. That's not a threat. I just believe that people get what they deserve in life, and Buzzboy, you have lots of bad karma coming your way.

In the Manly vCowboys final last year, both teams were awarded doubtful tries. The Cowboys scored one after the ball was stripped from Jorge and then thrown a metre forward in order to score. That was a DEFINITE 'NO TRY'. At least there was some doubt over Kierans try, even after looking at it a few times. Rothfield and his mates are biased idiots,but its what we expect from the Telecrap.

Sounds more like Buzz is sticking it to the Refs...not Manly. He is just pointing out two of the blunders the refs made last year. Moving forward.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
mozgrame said:
Sounds more like Buzz is sticking it to the Refs...not Manly. He is just pointing out two of the blunders the refs made last year. Moving forward.

Yep let's draw a line under 2012, learn some lessons & be stronger, faster & smarter this season! :)

mozgrame said:

"through to the semis when the Cowboys were dudded against Manly" doesn't sound like anything but the Cowboys were wrongly ousted from the comp thanks to ref incompetence giving an undeserving Manly victory. I remember it all very well and to say they would have won is a joke and so is his point.

silvertail said:
Karma is a bitch, Buzz. Soon enough, you will pay the price for the maner in which you conduct your business. That's not a threat. I just believe that people get what they deserve in life, and Buzzboy, you have lots of bad karma coming your way.

Malicious intent causes the body to react as if under life threat. Malicious thoughts typically repeat. The body reactions become conditioned. This is stress. Stress breaks down the body, causes disease, early ageing. Stress kills.

Bad karma happens internally, immediately and repeatedly. This is irrespective of any subsequent external bad karma. External karma is trivial in comparison.

I don't wish this on Manly haters, just observe it.

Bad Karma is all too real.

I often say to my friends fron NQ, that they miss the point entirely. Manly played the cows twice in the last 6 or 7 weeks of the comp. The cows have the greatest attacking team , score tries at will and carve up most teams but scored 3 tries against Manly in 160 minutes and lost both games,

They need to stop whingeing and realise Manly had them covered, even though there front rowers carved us up

I love they are still crying foul, probably means they wont address the REAL problem

Shoe1 said:
Biggest story in league today- Nsw supreme court overturning and reopening the case against ayoub, Murray and Elias- entirely ignored by tele...

I read about this as well and wondered about the extent of the reporting.

Tsk tsk doggies.

ManlyBacker said:
mozgrame said:

"through to the semis when the Cowboys were dudded against Manly" doesn't sound like anything but the Cowboys were wrongly ousted from the comp thanks to ref incompetence giving an undeserving Manly victory. I remember it all very well and to say they would have won is a joke and so is his point.

But, by whom were they dudded?? Did Manly dud them or did the refs dud them? What is Buzz talking about? That's right...the poor refs calls.

Hi phil

images

I forgot to say hi to phil's mate dean, Hi dean

images

Matabele said:
Now that the SMH is a Tabloid can we be hysterical in our mistrust and derision of them too?

Only if they hire dickwads like Rothtool,Ritchie, Massoud, K*nt and Bourbon Becky

mickqld said:
Matabele said:
Now that the SMH is a Tabloid can we be hysterical in our mistrust and derision of them too?

Only if they hire dickwads like Rothtool,Ritchie, Massoud, K*nt and Bourbon Becky

Bollocks.
Anyone in the mainstream media is not to be trusted.
They're all filthmongers. They're all partisan. They're all out to suit themselves. They're all out to further their own careers ahead of reporting the facts.
Anybody who reads newspapers or watches the news or current affairs shows of any denomination is a prize 1 f'wit. Figure out who you are. Work out what is the truth for yourself with logic.

Papers should report nothing but team lists, game results and stats. TV stations should show highlights in bulletins.

I DO F'ING NOT need a "journalists" opinion on what happened. Nobody cares what these dicks think. Tell me the facts, that is all.

Who decided that these whores were worthy of offering us their opinion?

The MSM should be irrelevant in todays technologically advanced society. Only the stupid keep it afloat.

mozgrame said:
ManlyBacker said:
mozgrame said:

But, by whom were they dudded?? Did Manly dud them or did the refs dud them? What is Buzz talking about? That's right...the poor refs calls.
I was at that game and what dudded the Cowboys was Jamie Lyons brilliance and not the refs. Buzzzzzzz has no idea

Rex said:
silvertail said:

Malicious intent causes the body to react as if under life threat. Malicious thoughts typically repeat. The body reactions become conditioned. This is stress. Stress breaks down the body, causes disease, early ageing. Stress kills.

Bad karma happens internally, immediately and repeatedly. This is irrespective of any subsequent external bad karma. External karma is trivial in comparison.

I don't wish this on Manly haters, just observe it.

Bad Karma is all too real.
Geez Rex, I'm just on the first (of several) coffees...I'll get back to that one tonight. :p

BOZO said:
mozgrame said:
ManlyBacker said:
mozgrame said:

I was at that game and what dudded the Cowboys was Jamie Lyons brilliance and not the refs. Buzzzzzzz has no idea

Haha. Yeah I know that too! Well then... the refs get every call spot on and Buzz is a wank. Yay us!!!

He is copping an absolute hammering right meow. Love it! Have some of that nastiness slammed down your throat buddy! What a toss pot he is.

MWSE said:
He is copping an absolute hammering right meow. Love it! Have some of that nastiness slammed down your throat buddy! What a toss pot he is.
Yep, and the Sharks dysfunctional board has to be held accountable.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4