Buzz Blog.... Manly to win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/nrlexperts/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/manly_can_win_the_comp/

Love the blog today, All the manly haters are up in arms and going off

I notice someone posted as corso jan and bagged manly..

Pete wont be happy when he sees that one.

Fro link said:
I notice someone posted as corso jan and bagged manly..

Pete wont be happy when he sees that one.

They've been doing that for at least a month. Strange and sad behaviour.

I emailed Ddean Ritchie and he responded below

------------
Daniel, I was made aware of this after I posted that initial blog. A lady
emailed me in. I didn't know of Jan. If I had, I certainly wouldn't have
published the email. Sorry if it caused you any distress.
------------------------

I replied letting him know I was more trying to get a message toward the lowlife that keeps posting as her

Not happy at all, thanks Dan for sorting it out so quickly, very very much appreciated.

It beggars belief why someone would use Jan's pseudonym in such a way.

Dan link said:

------------
------------------------

I replied letting him know I was more trying to get a message toward the lowlife that keeps posting as her

I got a reply from Ritchie as soon as I sent in a comment about that "person" early on this morning- he has sent me the email address of the individual using Jan's alias.

I don't want to publish it here but if anyone wants it please let me know.

I replied to the lowlife who impersonated her on the blog but when the blog came back on after posting, the lowlife's post had been removed.

Also got an email from Ritchie apologising and saying he had removed the post.

He said he will keep an eye out in future.

I asked if he could take this up with the other journos as I have pointed out this scum bag before but never been responded to by the D.T

He/She is probably the same wanker who was saying that they were CliffyGC a little while back.

ConcernedSupporter link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=181184.msg233727#msg233727 date=1248664788]

------------
------------------------

I got a reply from Ritchie as soon as I sent in a comment about that "person" early on this morning- he has sent me the email address of the individual using Jan's alias.

[/quote]

I am sure Corso Pete might like that email address

There are the same couple of people who post comments in the Tele's articles... Jezza and Rodster or something, it's probably them who troll the internet looking for peoples' names and then getting their rocks off when they post under the different username.
If that 5 mins of pure brilliance is what gets them through the day then you just gotta laugh at them.  A goldfish would have more fun than these wnkers.  I mean come on, pretending to be someone on the internet and then pretending to be someone else?  They have my pity. 

Oh well, now you'll probably see my name making ridiculous comments and abusing others.  Thing is, i dont really bring that 'fire' when i post so i really couldn't give a stuff if they did or not.

Hope you're ok Pete, and well done to Ritchie for replying, apologising and doing what he did.  For all he knew, the 'person' pointing out the comment could be the troll even though Dan would've explained everything properly.

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=ConcernedSupporter link=topic=181184.msg233732#msg233732 date=1248667838]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=181184.msg233727#msg233727 date=1248664788]

------------
------------------------

[/quote]

I am sure Corso Pete might like that email address
[/quote]

Already sent him a PM :)

They would've used a fake email I'd say. Not sure what type of mofo's would do that sort of thing. It's a very fro like thing to do.

You really can't help yourself tossbag can you?

I might be many things but I am not a low **** like that.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2