Butt hurt bunnies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
Excerpts of pain from The Warren.

"I never seen the glory days. That's why people around my age and similar get impatient and lose hope. The older blokes have seen the great times. We haven't even seen them in a Grand Final.

I'm sicking of using the old line we have won the most comps. I am genuinely over this same **** every year."

- Liverrabit

"The glory days are behind you. Manly are the true team, the real pride of the league. We have noting on Manly and haven't for 42 years. Simple."

- Peeping Rabbit

"Does anyone know if ticketek buy them back. 2g for eight tickets ?"

- The Rabbit

"Up 14-0, any decent half would've guided us to victory. I'm starting to doubt whether he (Reynolds) is up to Ist grade standard."

- Proud Rabbitoh

"They will have to lick a lot of bums to get anywhere near 27,000 members [next] year. Promise the world and deliver **** like that is unacceptable. For christ sake we can't even blame the refs, we just so incompetent tonight.

This team needs to have players boned before the start of next season."

- Nifty

And this piece of gold:

"Waking up today was hard - I would rather not have and stayed asleep forever."

- Buckett's Way

If anyone hasn't, get Bones as a friend on Facebook - you will be entertained. This is classic!

Man, they sound as if all hope is lost, we lost the '07 grand final tragically only to come back and have a great moment in '08 and 40 - 0.

Zep said:
If anyone hasn't, get Bones as a friend on Facebook - you will be entertained. This is classic!

Man, they sound as if all hope is lost, we lost the '07 grand final tragically only to come back and have a great moment in '08 and 40 - 0.
Lol... Who are you?? ;p

bones said:
Zep said:

Lol... Who are you?? ;p
Stupid question bones he is Zep. :p

Whilst devastating, the rabbitohs really need to look at recent history. It was only a few years ago and they were the joke of the league.

They are now firmly ensconced in the Top 4. Now if that continued for the next few years without a premiership, fine you certainly need to look at things.

This shows also that winning a premiership requires many things to go right, and what you need more than anything is a winning culture and mentality. Which unfortunately for Souths and the Sharks they don't have (not recently).

My mate hasn't shown his face outside his some since the Rabbitohs lost. Seriously, he is in deep mourning, and there seems little purpose to life left. At some point I'll have to ring him and ask, 'R U OK?'

I am loving this.

Have had 1 of my bets paid already - 6-pack of JD & Cola thanks.

Prepared some nice collages & popped in to work over the weekend to mount them:

--

manlyvsouthscol3.jpg

--

manlyvsouthscol5.jpg

---

manlyvsouthscol6.jpg

---

manlyvsouthscol9.jpg

---

I beleive our main Bunnies' supporter here, over who's chair this was mounted, has already punched a hole right through the middle..

Love it.

manlyvsouths14.jpg

Go Manly!

The bunnies supporters I have come across have been quite reasonable.

Then again I do admit to making it a personal rule to avoid contact with them in the 1st place.

Jatz Crackers said:

Well you're obviously not rubbing it in hard enough. A bit disappointed in you to be honest :p

Sheikheagle said:
I wonder how Jace is going?

LOL, good question. @Darren how is your best buddy and the font of knowledge for all things RL holding up after Friday night ?? I'm guessing there were tears.

bones said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Well you're obviously not rubbing it in hard enough. A bit disappointed in you to be honest :p

I reckon they only have about 5,000 diehard supporters. The other 20,000 or so members are bandwagoners, who would have been over any hurt by saturday morning. Among some circles it's trendy to like souths (white sticker brigade) because they like to identify with the perennial underdog. None of these yuppies would last 10 seconds in a waterloo pub. They evaporate as supporters once the bunnies are knocked out.

MadMarcus said:
If anybody wants to see what Doggies fans think about the GF being between their 2 favourite teams, you can't... It's been hacked!!

Actually mate, if you look on the Kennel, most doggies fans will be cheering for manly in the gf.

So they should - half there footy staff are ex Manly - not inc. Trent H, Trex, Hoppa Jnr when he signs - plus they want to be Manly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6