bus to bluetongue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
There's room on the bus to bluetongue this Friday.  Leaves the Club and returns.  A safe and excellent way to travel to that venue.  No hassles with parking.  Leave your car at the club.  No problems.  Contact the club or go to the website, go to 'game day' and then to events/buses/experience.   

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301297780[/time]

C'mon people, if we don't get 40 or 50 persons using the bus I'll have to drive up.

Need to double check that there will actually be a bus, and that it won't be cancelled as travelling from Forster and need to sort out alternative accomodation. Anyone know?

As it stands we have 20 people booked on for Friday's bus.

I really need at least 10 more people to guarantee it goes ahead.

Either way, I'll make the call by COB tomorrow so everyone has time to make alternative arrangements if they need to.

Go Manly!

Larissa

I have booked, but I suspect I was already in that 20. Come on people - make my life easy and book a spot on the bus... Please... you don't even have to use it... as long as you pay I am sure they wont care :p

Just had it confirmed from the club that the bus is definitely going up to Gosford on Friday

There is however still room for a few more if you want to avoid the hassle of the drive, parking etc etc

See here for booking

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp

See the MWTS forum for the game day post for ticket and game day details and here for more from the club

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=34958&title=match-day-info---rd-4-rabbitohs-v-sea-eagles

That's great the bus is going ahead :) I'm only driving cos friends live down the road from the stadium so staying there. But I've convinced them (Dragons and Bulldogs fans) to sit in the bay next to the supporters bay :)

Due to the small numbers we have downgraded from a full bus to a mini.

3 spots left for anyone interested.

Larissa

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4