Bus Query

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I hope I won't be hounded for being ignorant but does anyone know if the 1A buses from Homebush tomorrow will be going near Brookie Oval after the GF? If not, where is the closest bus stop to get off? Appreciate any advice, thanks.

No they go up Warringah Rd- best off making your way to the main Dee Why shops bus stop will 1A picks up

ALinda said:
I hope I won't be hounded for being ignorant but does anyone know if the 1A buses from Homebush tomorrow will be going near Brookie Oval after the GF? If not, where is the closest bus stop to get off? Appreciate any advice, thanks.

Good question.

Yes it is the Dee Why main shops station on Pittwater Rd for 1A. You think the drivers may stop nearer to Warringah Rd & Pittwater Rd if 50% of the bus wants to get out that destination !!!

Anyway buses running along Pittwater Rd should be free going 3 stops the other way (back to Brookvale) or the walk is not too far back to Leagues club then the stroll to Brookvale Oval.

Warringah Rd cnr of Alfred St is nearest dropoff point to Leagues Club - there will be a million of us getting off there and walking down the hill to the leagues club or the oval

brookiegreg said:
Warringah Rd cnr of Alfred St is nearest dropoff point to Leagues Club - there will be a million of us getting off there and walking down the hill to the leagues club or the oval

Yeah agree that is closer and the easier walk !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6