Burns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Downie

Reserve Grader
I'll be mad if he plays any part in our finals campaign. How many penalties and mistackles (plus a shocker of a dropped ball) did he give away in the 20 minutes he was on? I hope he played his last game in Manly colours.

he changed the game for the dragons.

Id rather give Matty Ballin some finals experience.. rather than give Burns (a Nth Qld player next year) a go.

He was awful today, not a big fan of Afamasaga either.
Anyone else think we are just making the numbers? We didn't score a point in the second half and looked pretty ordinary.

We looked very ordinary. Made the same mistakes we've been making over the last two weeks, handing over the ball, not building any pressure, never giving ourselves a chance to score.
If Kite's out, and it looks like he might be gone for the season, we'll be in a lot of trouble, no matter who we play.

I'm hoping it was just a groin strain.

Agreed with the comment about Afamasaga as well, though I don't mind him being on the bench as long as he gets off the tackled man quicker.

2nd half wasnt the greatest, but at the end of the day we won, have a record of 18-6, and have a home final next week to make it to the GF qualifier

Jack needs remedial work on his tackling style. Arm flings don't do the job imo. We needed Willo with some starch in the middle of the ruck in the second half. Without Stewie at the back it could have been ugly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6