Burgess' squirrel tackle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rambo1987 said:
Just heard they are saying it was a wedgie - Your kidding me a wedgie.

That's the same excuse that Hoppa used and look where that got him. :rolleyes:

GUILTY - scummy pommy dog act. Now sitting on the same rung as Smith,Slater,Ennis,Reynolds.

mickqld said:
GUILTY - scummy pommy dog act. Now sitting on the same rung as Smith,Slater,Ennis,Reynolds.

I am disappointed in you Mick surely you haven't forgotten about another Pommy player in my beloved Dogs that could be included in your illustrious list of players:)

Guzzler said:
mickqld said:

I am disappointed in you Mick surely you haven't forgotten about another Pommy player in my beloved Dogs that could be included in your illustrious list of players:)

Yeah I thought about him but he did bite Slater so it kind of cancels the dislike out LOL

pleaded guilty, would've been nuts to contest it.

Judicary would've have had to bring out the injured Storm Scum player to show his blue b...s as evidence

mickqld said:

The ONLY thing Slater has going for him is when he protected and held the Wolfman up when he broke he neck at Brookie that time. Apart from that, total peasant on the field.

1150878_543919955661469_1945942482_n.jpg

Brissie Kid said:
There's no video that shows what if anything he did. I'm not saying he didn't do what he has been charged with but it is all circumstantial evidence. But maybe for the NRL system that is enough but I would appeal it. Low act if he did go the squirrel grip though.

I don't think Chambers was rolling around on the ground in agony, holding 'himself' with pain written all over his face, for nothing! It left little doubt to me and yes it was a 'low' act by Burgess...scum.

CAMBO said:
Can someone explain how squeezing a players testicles is different to poking a players anus with your fingers.
Yet precedence says poking an anus of an opposition player is worthy of a penalty 6 times more severe than squeezing a players testicles. (12 weeks for hoppa in 2001)
How does that work? In public both would be treated as indecent assault?
Not true. Uninvited penetration is sexual assault and considered far more serious.

[attachment=579]

Attachments

• satisfaction-squirrel-nuts-demotivational-poster-1229918653.jpg
    satisfaction-squirrel-nuts-demotivational-poster-1229918653.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9