Bunnies are a very good side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
captainskin said:
It feels like a Bunnies and Dogs GF at this point. But stranger things have happened :^)

Actually, Joey Johns is predicting a Dogs Sea-Eagles GF. Oh boy I hope he's right.

captainskin said:
It feels like a Bunnies and Dogs GF at this point. But stranger things have happened :^)

Actually, Joey Johns is predicting a Dogs Sea-Eagles GF. Oh boy I hope he's right.

Souths are a very good side and they have a very small window to win it before the salary cap starts to eat away at their roster, 2013 they look worse on paper to start with.

Reynolds (can be said about the dogs one as well) will be like DCE next contract, ie demanding a huge pay rise.

Souths are a very good side and they have a very small window to win it before the salary cap starts to eat away at their roster, 2013 they look worse on paper to start with.

Reynolds (can be said about the dogs one as well) will be like DCE next contract, ie demanding a huge pay rise.

I reckon the dogs attack is ordinary with the exception of Mr Fluke at fullback.

Their whole fifth tackle option revolves around a bomb on the fifth.

At this stage I predict Broncos vs Souths GF. Dogs only danger to that at the moment.

Manly are the most likely to get in the mix but are playing crap at the moment but it's still too earlier to hit peak form.

I reckon the dogs attack is ordinary with the exception of Mr Fluke at fullback.

Their whole fifth tackle option revolves around a bomb on the fifth.

At this stage I predict Broncos vs Souths GF. Dogs only danger to that at the moment.

Manly are the most likely to get in the mix but are playing crap at the moment but it's still too earlier to hit peak form.

Sumdumguy said:
I don't want the Scum Dogs anywhere near the GF. I hope they lose in straight sets in the finals.

Sumdumguy said:
I don't want the Scum Dogs anywhere near the GF. I hope they lose in straight sets in the finals.

On form you'd pick bunnies and dogs for the GF atm. But strange things can happen in this game. Last year it was teams 2 and 6 in the big one and in '09 it was teams 4 and 8. The unexpected can happen in the finals and in the weeks leading up.
I may be stretching it but It's game on for all those 22 points and up.
And don't forget those guys in Maroon and White. At this point our season is very much alive and kicking.Go Many!

On form you'd pick bunnies and dogs for the GF atm. But strange things can happen in this game. Last year it was teams 2 and 6 in the big one and in '09 it was teams 4 and 8. The unexpected can happen in the finals and in the weeks leading up.
I may be stretching it but It's game on for all those 22 points and up.
And don't forget those guys in Maroon and White. At this point our season is very much alive and kicking.Go Many!

Still too far out to predict who will win the grandfinal. Hopefully it is Manly, and all the other teams suffer form slumps, injuries, and suspension when it matters.

Still too far out to predict who will win the grandfinal. Hopefully it is Manly, and all the other teams suffer form slumps, injuries, and suspension when it matters.

Sumdumguy said:
captainskin said:

That would be the best one to win.... But the worst one to lose. I'm sure Bulldog fans would feel the same.

Sumdumguy said:
captainskin said:

That would be the best one to win.... But the worst one to lose. I'm sure Bulldog fans would feel the same.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6