Bunnies are a very good side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
I no doubt will be lambasted by the perrenial souths baggers but they are every chance to win the title and are my pick at the moment.Extremely well coached,good young half,big tough and skillful pack and dangerous outside backs with Inglis in absolute career best form.Add to that very good depth as they displayed today and it is a good package.They,unlike most,are putting big scores consistently on sides and defending well.They dispose of most sides with little fuss,particularly the weak ones which for some reason we cant do.

To even be competitive with them in 2 weeks we need to lift to last years standards.Play like last night and we will be embarrassed.I think it will be a good game for us to have.Away from home against a Sydney based contender in great form.If our attitude can lift for this one we may be in business.I expect a big game from our guys and if we dont get it you can kiss us goodbye Im afraid but I really think we will lift.

I also expect the cowboys to beat us pretty well as usual(with buckets of help from the boys in pink) but they beat us in 08 and 2011 up there as well and it didnt hurt.Like St Choke at Canberra it just seems to be a bridge too far for some reason- but they cant win in Sydney so,other than missing 2 points,it wont mean a lot unless we cop them in a home final up there which would be disastrous.

I no doubt will be lambasted by the perrenial souths baggers but they are every chance to win the title and are my pick at the moment.Extremely well coached,good young half,big tough and skillful pack and dangerous outside backs with Inglis in absolute career best form.Add to that very good depth as they displayed today and it is a good package.They,unlike most,are putting big scores consistently on sides and defending well.They dispose of most sides with little fuss,particularly the weak ones which for some reason we cant do.

To even be competitive with them in 2 weeks we need to lift to last years standards.Play like last night and we will be embarrassed.I think it will be a good game for us to have.Away from home against a Sydney based contender in great form.If our attitude can lift for this one we may be in business.I expect a big game from our guys and if we dont get it you can kiss us goodbye Im afraid but I really think we will lift.

I also expect the cowboys to beat us pretty well as usual(with buckets of help from the boys in pink) but they beat us in 08 and 2011 up there as well and it didnt hurt.Like St Choke at Canberra it just seems to be a bridge too far for some reason- but they cant win in Sydney so,other than missing 2 points,it wont mean a lot unless we cop them in a home final up there which would be disastrous.

Hate to say but the vermin are going to take some beating.Funny what impact a better than average half can do for a team.

Hate to say but the vermin are going to take some beating.Funny what impact a better than average half can do for a team.

I think one M Maguire (sp) can take some credit there.

Moving sloth Inglis to Fullback to get his involvement level up was a masterstroke.

They are very well drilled.

history is against them, hopefully they will choke :)

I think one M Maguire (sp) can take some credit there.

Moving sloth Inglis to Fullback to get his involvement level up was a masterstroke.

They are very well drilled.

history is against them, hopefully they will choke :)

Have to agree Susan.

They deserve to be as high on the table as they are.

Have to agree Susan.

They deserve to be as high on the table as they are.

Inglis has been the best fullback in the game since 05. He only played centre and five eighth (not cause slater was better but because slater wasn't as good anywhere else and inglis was a natural) because slater was established at the storm. He should have been fullback at the rabbits last year like he would have been at the broncs had that deal gone through and thank god it didn't because with inglis up there they would have been unstoppable.

Anyone fortunate enough to see his debut QLD Cup year knows he was from that point in time the games best fullback whether he played there or not. Slotted them from the sidelines consistently too.

Inglis has been the best fullback in the game since 05. He only played centre and five eighth (not cause slater was better but because slater wasn't as good anywhere else and inglis was a natural) because slater was established at the storm. He should have been fullback at the rabbits last year like he would have been at the broncs had that deal gone through and thank god it didn't because with inglis up there they would have been unstoppable.

Anyone fortunate enough to see his debut QLD Cup year knows he was from that point in time the games best fullback whether he played there or not. Slotted them from the sidelines consistently too.

Indeed they are.
a very well balanced side.
Taylor, Burgess, Asotasi...Reynolds at pivot, Inglis at full-back.
Then you've got nippy players in Nathan Meritt, Issac Luke, Good wingers....Geez, they will be hard to beat in a couple of weeks time.

Good old the late "Don Lane" would be very proud of them.

Indeed they are.
a very well balanced side.
Taylor, Burgess, Asotasi...Reynolds at pivot, Inglis at full-back.
Then you've got nippy players in Nathan Meritt, Issac Luke, Good wingers....Geez, they will be hard to beat in a couple of weeks time.

Good old the late "Don Lane" would be very proud of them.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7