Bunch of Sooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

King

Reserve Grader
Parramatta are a bunch of sooks.
Brett Finch, whinging about the players not being behind the ref for the penalty. Go have a cry Finch.
Joel Reddy, the amount of times he was trying to draw the refs attention to arms near his neck in a tackle.
Michael Hagan, saying that he felt Parra lost the game more then we won it.
Peter Stirling, Manly were offside from the kick off and have been most of the night.

What a bunch of sooks.

eagle_predator link said:
I would have liked to seen their dick CEOs face at full time would have been priceless. lol

I have been to every Manly game at parra and always sit in a box for about the last 10 years. I always take my son and we always wear our Manly jerseys. We sat in the same box as Dennis most times that we have been, he didnt look happy the other night. A few years ago he told us you  cant wear any jerseys in the box and i asked him how come those blokes can, is it because there ex players. he just said well next time leave them at home. Ha i still wear it when i go

My wife and I went on Friday night and slummed it in the rain. It was brilliant hearing some of the Eels fans sitting near us giving it to Grothe all night.

There was also another Eels fan who spent the whole night screaming profanities at players from both teams, as well as the refs and anyone who walked past him. I'm sure this guy would have loved to have had a chat with Dennis.

I thought that the ref was influenced by the paltry crowd. To give so many penalties to Parra was a joke and had Manly lost it would have been a travesty.

I was near a young bunch of guys who were very vocal to all of Parra including the 'fat' cheergirls.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6