Bulldogs V Titans + refs.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Enjoyed watching the doggies go down and a gutsy effort by the Titans. I think the refs were trying to prove a point by not blowing the whistle for a penatly until approx 20th minute. Though, once again, there were several moments of confusion between the two refs, and a run of penalties certainly secured that the doggies went down.
It seems that more than ever this year penalties are going to have a huge impact on game results. We only have to look at the stats from the Manly/Warriors match to see that all the scoring for both sides happened  after runs of penalties.
Not too many penalties on Monday night please Eagles.

I was thinking

Round 3....as usual the penalties drop off and the refs stop policing so hard, it;s the same every year.

But then it turned into a whistle fest all over again. Blowing the whistle for the munster on the bulldogs line was a joke, Ennis was standing forward and offside which led to the Titans players standing very slightly sideways

I'm not a fan, and there's way to many forward passes off the ruck and in try scoring movements STILL!

Thats why the 2nd ref should be parralel to the play calling forward passes rather than 30 metres behind it having a rest

DSM5 link said:
I'm not a fan, and there's way to many forward passes off the ruck and in try scoring movements STILL!
Agree for sure on the forward passes. Seems like every 3rd or 4th pass is forward and allowed to go on. I hope this stops.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2