Bulldogs untroubled by Manly chaos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty funny really. We are the Premiers, for the 2nd time in 3 years, woe is Manly.

Yet the Dogs were 9th again and don't have a care in the world. Boy I sure wish we could be carefree and come 9th all the time, wouldn't that be relaxing?

Des would be real happy that the dogs are signing quality players like Luke Macdougall. bahabaha

The media are pricks, it's off season, they have nothing (Rugby League wise) to write about so we are "fair game".

And the worse thing is that most people (including those on here) believe everything they read.

I learnt a long time ago about the media, beleive nothing of what you read, nothing of what you hear, little of what you see and then everything that comes right from the horses mouth.

Mark from Brisbane said:
The media are pricks, it's off season, they have nothing (Rugby League wise) to write about so we are "fair game".

And the worse thing is that most people (including those on here) believe everything they read.

I learnt a long time ago about the media, beleive nothing of what you read, nothing of what you hear, little of what you see and then everything that comes right from the horses mouth.
I have also learnt a long time a go where there is smoke there is fire . The media can smell a few rats in our board and the sooner we get rid of them the better.

globaleagle said:
I guess it was Joe Barton's (whoever he is) turn to write the daily anti manly drivel.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel now it seems.
Actually Joe is a Manly fan and a poster here

Today's scoop from the "Captain Obvious" of newspapers in the sports section is that the Bulldogs are "untroubled by the chaos at Manly".

In the business section they probably have a story about how Virgin is "untroubled" by the chaos at Qantas.

Come on DT, surprise us. How about the headline "Sharks blame Carney signing on preoccupation with Manly's boardroom battles" in tomorrow's paper? It may not be true, but that never stopped you before.

The Chaotic Canterbury Bulldogs last NRL achievement was when we won the comp in 2008 and they won the wooden spoon. Their favourite son and coach Moore was humiliated constantly in the back page of the D T by leaking from the board and was eventually and disgracefully back stabbed and sacked .Their forward Tandy involved in match fixing , Sonny Bill tells them to stick it where the sun dont shine and defects. How on earth did they lose one of the best players in the world in Thurston. Fined $500 thousand dollars and stripped off all competition points for salary cap breaches. The infamous Coffs Harbour scandal resulted in the sacking of favourite son Gary Hughes and the resignation of Canterbury legend Steve Mortimer. Their CEO Malcolm Noad said at the time that the allegations had led to the loss of millions of dollars in sponsorship money as well as the brand name being tarnished.
When it comes to Chaos the Chaotic Canterbury Bulldogs are the Kings. Good luck Des. and who ever wants to follow him.

As I said elsewhere, there's nothing to report on in the off season so they just create news.

And to think some people on here believe it!

Mark from Brisbane said:
As I said elsewhere, there's nothing to report on in the off season so they just create news.

Its more astounding to me that some people get upset about it.

The reporting of it that is.

Masked Eagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Its more astounding to me that some people get upset about it.

The reporting of it that is.

It doesn't upset me, I don't even bother reading this crap any more, including the stuff coming out of the DT and I assume Penn's mouth.

Sort it out IN the boardroom not in public!!

Who cares about the opinions of Bulldogs supporters, players, or management.
The scumdogs will not win a premiership under Hasler,the end of the world is 21 Dec 2012, so that puts that to rest.
They dont have a good track record of retaining brilliant players, both legends and current ones playing elsewhere. Match fixing, the Coffs Harbour affair, salary cap rorts and the list goes on.
The dogs are attempting to show the rugby league world that have this new image, together forever bull**** on their website, shiny new training centre and a new coach, but you can dress up a turd in a tuxedo but at the end of the day it will still be a turd.

My apologies for saying on an earlier thread that Ennis had the IQ of a house plant but some plants were upset by this comparison.

Bulldog wankers carrying on like a premiership is their right once Des gets there. Hahahahaha they are kidding themselves. They betrayed and backstabbed their club, traditions and their culture years ago when they knifed the Hughes,Mortimers and Moores. What there is now is a soleless collection of multi ethnic crawlers who have no idea about Bulldog culture, tribalism without violence, tradition, will to win, guts and determination. We may bicker and fight internally but at the end of the day we get the job done and the fans and players continue to carry on the great traditions and culture of this club. The Bull**** dogs are trying to buy it and it wont work.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8