Bulldogs minor premiers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mozgrame said:
The point is, there have been a number of people posting here that agree the Bulldogs are a force to be reckoned with. They have agreed that the game will be awesome. The thing is, this is a Manly site and we will never admit defeat before kick off. (well most of us wouldn't)

You're free to have your opinion, but it won't change anyones mind here. If it could, we'd be over on your site kidding ourselves about how we cleaned up at the DM's. Out of interest, how many Manly supporters do you guys get at the kennel leading to a big game? Are they there to stir the pot, or are they genuine in their "good luck" posts?

There is one on there recently calling himself " snakejailbird2 " and I can tell you his posts are anything but good luck posts .
He started a thread calling us cheats , that went over really well

barrack o barba said:
mozgrame said:
The point is, there have been a number of people posting here that agree the Bulldogs are a force to be reckoned with. They have agreed that the game will be awesome. The thing is, this is a Manly site and we will never admit defeat before kick off. (well most of us wouldn't)

You're free to have your opinion, but it won't change anyones mind here. If it could, we'd be over on your site kidding ourselves about how we cleaned up at the DM's. Out of interest, how many Manly supporters do you guys get at the kennel leading to a big game? Are they there to stir the pot, or are they genuine in their "good luck" posts?

There is one on there recently calling himself " snakejailbird2 " and I can tell you his posts are anything but good luck posts .

Here's a bit of useless trivia for you Barrack, i grew up in Baralaba with Jason Hetherington, my father is Jason's God Father. Jason to this day still bleeds blue and white and his twin boys will no doubt be heading towards Sydney when older. He holds his time with the dogs as the best of his footballing life. (but not his departure) He will resort to blows in defence of his beloved Bulldogs!

The real interesting thing is....he's tipping Manly for Friday. :D
Not only is he loyal to the death, but he's smart as a whip!

barrack o barba said:
mozgrame said:

It's probably someone else besides a Manly supporter trying to stir up some trouble as I couldn't see a Manly supporter calling themself "snakejailbird2"

barrack o barba said:

Hate to tell you but it's clearly either a Doggy plant or another club supporter. Why would a Manly fan use that name? Would a Dogs fan come on here and call himself DogzCoffs04? Geez you guys are stupid.

The Dogs are deserved minor premiers but unless they claim the major prize that will be easily forgotten.
They have definately set themselves up for an assault on the 2012 premiership & in the top few teams who have a chance to win imo.
Not that its set in stone but many recent minor premiers have faded badly - Dogs are gliding along better atm but theres at least 2 other teams I rate ahead of them.
They are certainly not the no name team ppl have labelled them & the Hodgkinson injury was their biggest blessing imo - Reynolds has been super for them, equal with Barba as the major key for them.

Jethro said:
barrack o barba said:
mozgrame said:

It's probably someone else besides a Manly supporter trying to stir up some trouble as I couldn't see a Manly supporter calling themself "snakejailbird2"

Maybe

Hamster Huey said:
barrack o barba said:

Hate to tell you but it's clearly either a Doggy plant or another club supporter. Why would a Manly fan use that name? Would a Dogs fan come on here and call himself DogzCoffs04? Geez you guys are stupid.

No dogs supporter would have written what this p...k has

mozgrame said:
Here's a bit of useless trivia for you Barrack, i grew up in Baralaba with Jason Hetherington, my father is Jason's God Father. Jason to this day still bleeds blue and white and his twin boys will no doubt be heading towards Sydney when older. He holds his time with the dogs as the best of his footballing life. (but not his departure) He will resort to blows in defence of his beloved Bulldogs!

Yes , have met Jason and he is mates with my best mate , great player tough as nails and has that real central qld drawl about him . He is loved , loved at the dogs , notice that he is on the qld soo coaching staff as well .

Baralaba hey , so how does someone who comes from up there end up following Manly ?

bones said:
I really enjoyed the year 2000. The year the corrupt Peter Moore became a maggot farm.

You get classier by the day , I enjoyed the 1995 and 1997 GFs

better still the 1982 1983 when you lost back to back

Boom

barrack o barba said:
Hamster Huey said:
barrack o barba said:

No dogs supporter would have written what this p...k has

Doesn't rule out another club supporter, and I wouldn't be so quick to deny it's one of your more fanatical Dogs supporters.

bones said:
I really enjoyed the year 2000. The year the corrupt Peter Moore became a maggot farm.

That really is a bad taste post bones.

barrack o barba said:
marooned said:
barrack o barba said:

You are cheats. Forgotten 2002 already?

Havent forgotten the ill fated Northern Eagles , how did that work out for you ?

lmaso

We won it 2yrs later anyway

Barrack, Northern Eagles were not cheats. So where does your argument hold up. It seems when you have nothing, you pull irrelevant rubbish out of nowhere to try and throw the person who is towelling you up off.

If you come on here to seriously talk football, ignore people who have said the wrong thing, be the bigger man and gain respect. At the moment you are better off not being on this site. You can't handle the truth.

Im sick of this talk , cheats rapists etc

Im here to talk footy too , but if you are going throw mud in my face
expect to see some coming back .

Have let plenty that has come my way go through to the keeper by being the bigger man as you put it . So if you want to chat , chat ; if not ignore me and move on .

barrack o barba said:
marooned said:
barrack o barba said:

You are cheats. Forgotten 2002 already?

Havent forgotten the ill fated Northern Eagles , how did that work out for you ?

lmaso

We won it 2yrs later anyway

With the same cheatin' squad. NRL cracked down on the Warriors and Melbourne after they'd seen what the Dogs got away with after 2002.

No surprises the Dogs culture bred that corrupt attitude, and in the process hanging out club legends to wear the blame.

The 'Family Club'? 'Bred Not Bought'? A delusional fanbase eating up what everybody outside can see as little more than baseless propaganda.

Townsville Eagle said:
Barrack, Northern Eagles were not cheats. So where does your argument hold up. It seems when you have nothing, you pull irrelevant rubbish out of nowhere to try and throw the person who is towelling you up off.

I just want to let everyone know that I very much dont want to be "towelled up off"

That is all, as you were.

barrack o barba said:
Im sick of this talk , cheats rapists etc

And therein lies the obvious problem. Its as stark as a nudist at a wedding that if you choose to be on opposition fans sites then your going to cop this sort of stuff and only feed into it with any objections boohoos.

Posters here are obviouisly going to say "if you dont like it then you can make another choice to leave"

Its just the reality of the situation so you best suck it up already.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2