Bulldogs Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Time for some small payback
I know it is not a final but still the hurt from last years exit would be fresh in the boys mind.

Never will forget how courageous we were that night last year

I still hurt personally from that night- we nearly pull off the miracle win and to have a ref decide our fate was much harder to take

This game will be hard and our forwards are in for a test but I think we are going to suprise a few people.

Time to step up and not be bullied anymore- if our pack works as one we are very much in this game.

We cannot let the dogs run a muck at fortress- despise everything the dogs stand for- let's send them packing.

Manly by 8 because money man is not playing !!

Last edited:
That game haunts me, such a brave effort against all the odds after Whatmough dropped the team right in it by first of all leaking it out that he was off to the whinging worms and then gets suspended for the game.

Also that we were denied by a crazy rule that gave them a chance to get ahead and to see an ex player put the boot in at the end after fighting so hard, that defeat hurt more than the 13 grand final.

How funny that I think our chances are much better with Foran not playing.
Same squad as last week, except maybe Lawrence will be available. I'd love to see Tyson Andrews force his way in, could do with the extra size and aggression. For all the talk about size our pack doesn't weigh in too far below that of the dogs. So long as we play hard we always have a chance.

Stuff Foran, playing Mateo a big man at six allows an extra forward to play which gives us more size overall.Hope Toovs repays Foran in spades and banishes him to park football for the rest of the year.

Hope we get a big crowd to this ??

Who is coming down to watch this on Friday

Stuff Foran, playing Mateo a big man at six allows an extra forward to play which gives us more size overall.Hope Toovs repays Foran in spades and banishes him to park football for the rest of the year.
Yeah fat and lazy Mateo is the guy you want at 6. He is sooooo much better than Foran.
The dogs are going to smash Manly into oblivion. Fitting really, considering that is where your rubbish club is heading.

Let's not forget this guy aswell

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 5
lol Bulldogs have won sweet FA over the last decade, last year was their best chance in a long time. They got slaughtered by the panthers for 70 minutes and won't come close to the roosters and souffs. Their meat and potatoes style of footy won't hold against the class teams.

gonna need trbojevic sene lefao to play well and i hope they have more minutes then mason and l burgess. also gonna need a big game from the back row as well as front row, lui buhrer and symonds. expecting lui to put on some good hits and intimidate them and buhrer to close the gaps in defense and hold his own. mateo will be vital as will b stewart.

Yeah fat and lazy Mateo is the guy you want at 6. He is sooooo much better than Foran.
The dogs are going to smash Manly into oblivion. Fitting really, considering that is where your rubbish club is heading.
hey dikhead u want to meet in person i will show u smash into oblivion, we are fanatics dont play with us.

fat-girl.jpg
Your sister is a fat slut

Oh look out, here comes a real hard ass.

Couldn't be as tough as a little man, traulling the internet for websites to register with, only to spam people, could he?

Honest question, have you ever felt the embrace of the opposite sex? Because mate, you're really coming across as though you need your Mothers arms around you.

Quick, switch off the internet, go upstairs from your basement, and call for her.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7