1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bulldogs Game

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by davohan123, Mar 16, 2015.

1. davohan123

davohan123 Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +985 / 56
    Time for some small payback
    I know it is not a final but still the hurt from last years exit would be fresh in the boys mind.

Never will forget how courageous we were that night last year

I still hurt personally from that night- we nearly pull off the miracle win and to have a ref decide our fate was much harder to take

This game will be hard and our forwards are in for a test but I think we are going to suprise a few people.

Time to step up and not be bullied anymore- if our pack works as one we are very much in this game.

We cannot let the dogs run a muck at fortress- despise everything the dogs stand for- let's send them packing.

Manly by 8 because money man is not playing !!

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  2. sheridanstand78

sheridanstand78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,308 / 51
    That game haunts me, such a brave effort against all the odds after Whatmough dropped the team right in it by first of all leaking it out that he was off to the whinging worms and then gets suspended for the game.

Also that we were denied by a crazy rule that gave them a chance to get ahead and to see an ex player put the boot in at the end after fighting so hard, that defeat hurt more than the 13 grand final.

• Like Like x 2
  3. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    We will have to stop their big forwards rolling up the middle. B. Morris will need to be contained too.

• Like Like x 3
  4. davohan123

Ratings:
    +985 / 56
    I agree B. Morris will be a big danger and is playing at the moment in good form

• Like Like x 1
  5. NewwyEagle

NewwyEagle I sleep in a racing car

Ratings:
    +1,174 / 59
    How funny that I think our chances are much better with Foran not playing.
    Same squad as last week, except maybe Lawrence will be available. I'd love to see Tyson Andrews force his way in, could do with the extra size and aggression. For all the talk about size our pack doesn't weigh in too far below that of the dogs. So long as we play hard we always have a chance.

• Like Like x 2
  6. highlandeagle

highlandeagle Still hating Gallop

Ratings:
    +159 / 8
    Stuff Foran, playing Mateo a big man at six allows an extra forward to play which gives us more size overall.Hope Toovs repays Foran in spades and banishes him to park football for the rest of the year.

• Like Like x 1
  7. davohan123

Ratings:
    +985 / 56
    Hope we get a big crowd to this ??

Who is coming down to watch this on Friday

8. Terry Zarsoff

Terry Zarsoff Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,551 / 68
  9. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    The kids and i will be there

• Like Like x 1
  10. ManlyArmy

ManlyArmy Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +939 / 23
    Grandstand seating just about gone! I say 16K+

• Like Like x 1
  11. Top dog 95

Top dog 95 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah fat and lazy Mateo is the guy you want at 6. He is sooooo much better than Foran.
    The dogs are going to smash Manly into oblivion. Fitting really, considering that is where your rubbish club is heading.

12. simon64

simon64 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,078 / 26
    Have another kebab troll.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Top dog 95

Top dog 95 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Let's not forget this guy aswell

Attached Files:

14. Pepi

Pepi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 20
    lol Bulldogs have won sweet FA over the last decade, last year was their best chance in a long time. They got slaughtered by the panthers for 70 minutes and won't come close to the roosters and souffs. Their meat and potatoes style of footy won't hold against the class teams.

15. Mataiforerver

Mataiforerver Active Member

Ratings:
    +159 / 16
    gonna need trbojevic sene lefao to play well and i hope they have more minutes then mason and l burgess. also gonna need a big game from the back row as well as front row, lui buhrer and symonds. expecting lui to put on some good hits and intimidate them and buhrer to close the gaps in defense and hold his own. mateo will be vital as will b stewart.

16. BirdMan4ever

BirdMan4ever Active Member

Ratings:
    +244 / 11
    hey dikhead u want to meet in person i will show u smash into oblivion, we are fanatics dont play with us.

• Like Like x 1
  17. winnyason

winnyason Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +508 / 37
    [​IMG] Your sister is a fat slut

18. Top dog 95

Top dog 95 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh look out, here comes a real hard ass.

19. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,088 / 285
    Couldn't be as tough as a little man, traulling the internet for websites to register with, only to spam people, could he?

Honest question, have you ever felt the embrace of the opposite sex? Because mate, you're really coming across as though you need your Mothers arms around you.

Quick, switch off the internet, go upstairs from your basement, and call for her.

• Like Like x 1
  20. pjayz

pjayz Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,331 / 50
    What is it with you and asses? You are totally obsessed with butts hurting and hard asses....go bite a pillow