Bulldogs fans condone bottle throwing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well an Official, for the first time, has a broken collarbone as he fell dodging the missiles.@:(

We must commend ourselves for our restraint after the Hayne 2013 GF :angel:

Are we seriously surprised by their behaviour? They have an element of ratbags that make going to any Bulldogs home game a not fun experience. In the semi in 2012, I witnessed their fans vandalise a train going from Homebush to Lidcombe after the game, smashing in lights and windows on the train and intimidating the Manly and other bulldogs fans in the process. The bulldogs club have done a lot to try and curb this stuff but more needs to be done, there is no place for that behaviour in our game and now Greenturd has to get real and fine that club big money for bringing the game into disrepute, anything less sends a very bad message.

Looks like the NSW Police Public Order and Riot Squad will be pulling weekend shifts for the next few months!

Watch the dog's spin doctor/ NRL cover up man wriggle and squirm his way out of this one. Imagine the NRL/media hysteria if it was Manly involved here, not that our club would ever be this scummy.

That behaviour today was inexcusable. Doesn't matter how bad your team is robbed you can't carry on like that. I can't believe some on their forum are condoning it. Canterbury supporters are the worst in the league. We shouldn't be surprised though, it's not the 1st time this has happened from Dog supporters. So much for the family club, scum of the earth some of them are.

Greenturd will be working on a cover up already - they are low club

The kennel? The fact their grub CEO was in the stands with the scrubs should have been enough for Habibi and Co to keep their mouths shut and their bottles in their assholes were they belong. But hey.

You can take the Beirut out of Belmore...but they just keep on throwing things like the scumdogs they are.

Lol calling the ref,s corrupt ,it was a legit rule ! They all loved it when we got rorted in 2013 ,I'm gonna lap this all up ,putrid grubby club .

Josh Reynolds threw the kicking tee at adam reynolds while he was limping off ,their grubbiness starts on the field and continues off it aswell

I certainly don't condone what these so called fans did.

I personally am sick of people be it at the footy, pub, shopping centre or walking along the street acting like thugs.

If we are to cop a harsh penalty then so be it but this is a big issue all over.

Lol calling the ref,s corrupt ,it was a legit rule ! They all loved it when we got rorted in 2013 ,I'm gonna lap this all up ,putrid grubby club .

Josh Reynolds threw the kicking tee at adam reynolds while he was limping off ,their grubbiness starts on the field and continues off it aswell
Reynolds is the same grub who milked a penalty in golden point at Brooky in 2013 and Hayne swallowed his cheating and they won the game. Karma can be a bitch sometimes eh Reynolds?

Greenturd will be working on a cover up already - they are low club

I wonder if it will be the "not his go" defense or maybe a week or two in rehab?

Either way, whatever the outcome, you just farken KNOW it'll be rubbish.

The dogs are lucky they are still in the comp after the way that club has behaved off the field in the last 15 years.

The nrl should dock them 4 competition points.

Then if it happens again 6 next time and so on.

Reynolds is the same grub who milked a penalty in golden point at Brooky in 2013 and Hayne swallowed his cheating and they won the game. Karma can be a bitch sometimes eh Reynolds?
No 1 Olympic class grub is J Reynolds. Pity he didn't get canon balled in the leg as well.

The dogs are lucky they are still in the comp after the way that club has behaved off the field in the last 15 years.

The nrl should dock them 4 competition points.

Then if it happens again 6 next time and so on.

Why target 15 years, why not crucify us from 1935

Sorry can't do the quote thing. Meant for jeneagle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4