Bulldogs coach Des Hasler extends stay in Belmore

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mozgrame said:
bones said:
mozgrame said:
bones said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
@Jethro
Maybe this thread can be renamed to reflect the real news in this story which is in the 4th paragraph - about Toovey!

Or the next item on the same page:

Stewart To Go.

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-News-Sea-Eagles-Love-Their-Cherry

Jethro has all angles covered :D And he loves fishing :p

I deleted mine to clean the thread up a little.
Uh oh. Now I've just reproduced it again. That's three times it's here now. This thread is bloody filthy Jethro :mad: Clean up our acts man!!

Cleaned :)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Mainly clean now. Couldn't fix mozgrames ;)

Fixed :)

Jethro can you change the title of the thread to Toovey extends his contract at Manly.

Jethro said:
mozgrame said:
bones said:
mozgrame said:
bones said:
http://www.silvertails.net/forum/jscripts/editor_themes/default/images/television.gif
Or the next item on the same page:

Stewart To Go.

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-News-Sea-Eagles-Love-Their-Cherry

Jethro has all angles covered :D And he loves fishing :p

I deleted mine to clean the thread up a little.
Uh oh. Now I've just reproduced it again. That's three times it's here now. This thread is bloody filthy Jethro :mad: Clean up our acts man!!

Cleaned :)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Mainly clean now. Couldn't fix mozgrames ;)

Fixed :)

I could have done that, but I think you've been slacking off a bit lately. Other posters have been having to start news threads. ;)

swoop said:
Jethro can you change the title of the thread to Toovey extends his contract at Manly.

Why? At least with the current headline we know that he won't be coming back to Manly in any hurry :p

So let me get this straight . After 255 games as a Manly player and 2 premierships , 206 games as Manly coach and another 2 premierships Des Hasler's name is still mud ??

Jethro said:
swoop said:

Why? At least with the current headline we know that he won't be coming back to Manly in any hurry :p

Fair enough.

Las Vegas Blvd said:
So let me get this straight . After 255 games as a Manly player and 2 premierships , 206 games as Manly coach and another 2 premierships Des Hasler's name is still mud ??

It is with me.

TWO DOGS said:
Las Vegas Blvd said:

It is with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZNteNUNRlz0

What heart ?

Las Vegas Blvd said:

Short Answer: Yep

Long Answer: Don't wish any harm or misfortune to befall him, but do not want him back at Manly. He made his bed and now he can lie in it. With lie being the operative word.

Killer03 said:
Las Vegas Blvd said:

Short Answer: Yep

Long Answer: Don't wish any harm or misfortune to befall him, but do not want him back at Manly. He made his bed and now he can lie in it. With lie being the operative word.

Be careful what you wish for - he's not coming back any time soon

Las Vegas Blvd said:

Definitely!

Might forgive (maybe one day), but will never forget.

Des is yesterdays news. He is nothing to do with us now.

In Toovey we trust to continue to move us forward and onto more success.

It's correct. We need to move on. Des is a Bulldog man now and we should worry about what he does unless he is trying to poach players and even then he should be treated as anyone else, nothing special because he isn't special. What this has said to me is that you need a good passionate coach who loves the team and club he is coaching, big tick there. It also needs the players capable of producing when it counts, massive tick there, and a culture that breeds success, the biggest tick there. Manly has these and will be a strength for a long time to come so let's enjoy it. The bulldogs lack in all of those areas at present so let's be greatful we are with real winners and don't support other teams that just don't cut it.

I am extremely proud to follow the Eagles and I will until I die. Thank you again god for giving me such a great club.

swoop said:
Well he knows Toovey is about to sign a 2 year extension, so he had to stay with the flea bags. The dog has no chance of coming back to Manly.

He would have been alright as arthurs replacement. :s

Manlys strength is the strong nucleous of the side , tried and true , will power on , their weakness is no front row . The Canterbury side is a bit unknown post Ben Barba and obstuction rule , their attack can be non existent , poor game plan and not much else plus they have no fullback .

Las Vegas Blvd said:

He could have 10 premierships as a player and 10 as a coach and it would still be mud.

Do you know why?

If he left on his own, I would still think highly of him today.

BUT.... he needed to ramp up his ego against our club for not letting him have totalitarian control. And for that, he wanted to destroy and dismantle Manly by trying to recruit each and every backroom staff at our club. You may not remember, it was well known that he sat in front of one of those staff's house for 2 hours with a contract for the Dogs whilst he was still our coach. Luckily for us, some of these staff are more loyal to Manly than he is and they stayed.

I'll never forget the treachery.
No one individual is bigger than Manly.
He's lower than low.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8