Bulldogs bottlegate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
On nine news the Bulldogs have not been sanctioned over the good Friday game bottle throwing incident

Man this has Mr Greenburg's hands all over this - it just dose not sit well with me

If that happen by our supporters $15,000 fine for brining the game into disripute and loss of competition points

Last edited:
Pretty sure Manly got fined when greenturd made up that little story about his little wife beater getting spat on at Brookie

So there was nothing wrong, but the NRL will warn all other clubs that if it happens again = big trouble.

Raelene Castle: I said love I said pet I said love, nothing to see here...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
Not exactly sure why a club should be held to account for its supporters in a one off incident like this. If it happens again sure, but for a one off?
I have seen some pretty unsavoury things done at Brookvale from our fans too, including full beer cans being thrown at people down the hill.
I am interested in hearing how you guys think the Canterbury club could have been held accountable for this or stopped it from occurring.

Not exactly sure why a club should be held to account for its supporters in a one off incident like this. If it happens again sure, but for a one off?
I have seen some pretty unsavoury things done at Brookvale from our fans too, including full beer cans being thrown at people down the hill.
I am interested in hearing how you guys think the Canterbury club could have been held accountable for this or stopped it from occurring.
Shoot James Graham.

MWSE, I was at the game mate and I can tell you there is a clear difference between some stupidity on the hill at brookie and the dangerous environment at Homebush that day. I felt like i really had to have my wits about me to get my girlfriend out of there with no incidents. Don't forget it wasn't just bottles thrown after the game. There were assaults that people were hospitalised from. I would never dream of taking my girlfriend to a dogs game again. That was a disgrace and There is clear intervention from Greenburg here that really leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

MWSE, I was at the game mate and I can tell you there is a clear difference between some stupidity on the hill at brookie and the dangerous environment at Homebush that day. I felt like i really had to have my wits about me to get my girlfriend out of there with no incidents. Don't forget it wasn't just bottles thrown after the game. There were assaults that people were hospitalised from. I would never dream of taking my girlfriend to a dogs game again. That was a disgrace and There is clear intervention from Greenburg here that really leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
I'm sure that was the case but how is that an issue associated with the football club? If anyone is to blame I would suggest that ANZ Stadium needs to reassess its security policy and ensure that there is a larger police and security presence at ALL games so people aren't put in the position you were.

I'm sure that was the case but how is that an issue associated with the football club? If anyone is to blame I would suggest that ANZ Stadium needs to reassess its security policy and ensure that there is a larger police and security presence at ALL games so people aren't put in the position you were.
Of course the club has to share some of the responsibility. The behaviour of Bulldogs fans is not a new issue and the club should have been constantly working towards eradicating anti-social fans. But instead they have done nothing and now 20,000 antisocial Bulldogs fans gather in the one place for any given home game. I grew up in bankstown and now live down the road from there. I know way too many Dogs supporters who are proud of the "Gang" mentality of the fans. Why spend more money on security when the problem is ingrained. There are too many people at those games to fully police and the violence will happen anyway in those situations. Its a disgrace they weren't fined and i think the other clubs should step in to protect their own fans.

I'm still quietly amused that anyone thought anything would be done.

As @MWSE points out its very hard to blame the CLUB.. But add to that their ex-CEO being the guy handing out the penalties and nothing was ever going to happen to the Teflon dogs. Not on Todd's watch..

MWSE, the majority of bottle throwing was coming from the members section of the ground! I would have thought that does make it the club's responsibility. They claimed that non members infiltrated the area due to the poor weather. What a crock.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6