Bulldog Ritchie such a porkchop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

blacktown eagle

the pot stirrer
Both champions, both halves, both rep stars, both play at the same NRL club.
But their off-field PR couldn't be any more contrasting or different.
Cherry-Evans has come under fire yet again for apparently wanting to renege on his Gold Coast deal to remain at Manly. Nothing illegal there, he is entitled to such a move under NRL rules.
It does though continue a bizarre pattern of behaviour by Cherry-Evans and his manager, Gavin Orr, in recent weeks.
The Queensland and Australian star upset and irritated footy fans, especially those at Manly, when he was publicly paraded around during contract negotiations.
Sea Eagles supporters were particularly filthy their player was being photographed and filmed meeting rival clubs with still a year to run on his Manly deal.
Then on Monday, DCE fronted the media to discuss the Titans rumours. He chose to play games and, in the end, said nothing.
Foran, conversely, conducted his negotiations in private. Nothing leaked out, Foran signing with Parramatta in a dignified and mature manner.
Cherry-Evans was just starting to rebuild his burnt image when the headlines broke a few days ago. He was now looking to back-flip and leave Gold Coast in the lurch.
Yet again he became a villain in the eyes of many.
DCE polarises the media. Some enjoy his eloquent manner, others believe he can be aloof, even smug.
Foran on the other hand is respected by all. He is honest, forthright and genuine. Most Manly fans accepted the fact DCE signed elsewhere but were dirty at losing Foran. Real dirty.
Will Parramatta fans be nervous at the moment about Foran? Could Foran be the next to renege before the round 13 deadline?
Not likely. Foran will honour his deal. That's the bloke he is. Honourable.
"I am comfortable with my decision and happy with it," he said on Monday.
Cherry-Evans is a wonderful player, creative, smart with some sublime skills. He is a complete footballer.

DCE does though have one deficiency. His image.
It isn't good and only seems to become more fractured each season.
Cherry-Evans could learn a bit about football from Foran on the field. And he could learn a bit about life from Foran off the field.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...ake-different-paths/gujiw2fvmiru11ra8d6i0nyz1

Dean Ritche is a massive toss. Imagine describing foran as honest, forthright and genuine - that's a laugh.

Both champions, both halves, both rep stars, both play at the same NRL club.
But their off-field PR couldn't be any more contrasting or different.
Cherry-Evans has come under fire yet again for apparently wanting to renege on his Gold Coast deal to remain at Manly. Nothing illegal there, he is entitled to such a move under NRL rules.
It does though continue a bizarre pattern of behaviour by Cherry-Evans and his manager, Gavin Orr, in recent weeks.
The Queensland and Australian star upset and irritated footy fans, especially those at Manly, when he was publicly paraded around during contract negotiations.
Sea Eagles supporters were particularly filthy their player was being photographed and filmed meeting rival clubs with still a year to run on his Manly deal.
Then on Monday, DCE fronted the media to discuss the Titans rumours. He chose to play games and, in the end, said nothing.
Foran, conversely, conducted his negotiations in private. Nothing leaked out, Foran signing with Parramatta in a dignified and mature manner.
Cherry-Evans was just starting to rebuild his burnt image when the headlines broke a few days ago. He was now looking to back-flip and leave Gold Coast in the lurch.
Yet again he became a villain in the eyes of many.
DCE polarises the media. Some enjoy his eloquent manner, others believe he can be aloof, even smug.
Foran on the other hand is respected by all. He is honest, forthright and genuine. Most Manly fans accepted the fact DCE signed elsewhere but were dirty at losing Foran. Real dirty.
Will Parramatta fans be nervous at the moment about Foran? Could Foran be the next to renege before the round 13 deadline?
Not likely. Foran will honour his deal. That's the bloke he is. Honourable.
"I am comfortable with my decision and happy with it," he said on Monday.
Cherry-Evans is a wonderful player, creative, smart with some sublime skills. He is a complete footballer.

DCE does though have one deficiency. His image.
It isn't good and only seems to become more fractured each season.
Cherry-Evans could learn a bit about football from Foran on the field. And he could learn a bit about life from Foran off the field.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...ake-different-paths/gujiw2fvmiru11ra8d6i0nyz1

Dean Ritche is a massive toss. Imagine describing foran as honest, forthright and genuine - that's a laugh.
How could DCE learn from Foran on the field when Foran is never on it. Please!! This bloke is a goose.

This article is old hat now and did the rounds a while back, Fact is that soon both these players will be in the category or ex Manly players and I think we have all had an absolute gutful discussing their futures.

After round 13 we fans can get on with enjoy what is left of this season and then look forward to getting in some guys who actually want to be here.

If that article pissed you off then this will baffle you even more...this was posted by the idiot who controls Manlys instagram a few days ago. No idea why we are recognising his birthday or even giving the fatty a cake. Like he needs it. Whos next, Rebecca Wilson to get a bottle of Veuve?

Attachments

• ritchie.jpg
    ritchie.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 31
If that article pissed you off then this will baffle you even more...this was posted by the idiot who controls Manlys instagram a few days ago. No idea why we are recognising his birthday or even giving the fatty a cake. Like he needs it. Whos next, Rebecca Wilson to get a bottle of Veuve?
I just vomited, washed my mouth out, and vomited once again. :sick:

That cake picture makes me a little bit sick. Not that it was ever in doubt, but it says a lot about what agenda this bloke has been driving for the past 2 to 3 years if we are now giving him birthday cakes. As if it ever needed confirmation.

All I can say is WOW.

I am no Canadian sunset but jeez, he is an ugly ****. I wish I hadn't looked at that picture.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6