Building for the Future - Off Contract Players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How did Des rebuild us after the N.E days. Mostly from juniors but added some toughness Ben Kennedy Brent Kite & class Jamie Lyon.
Kennedy was the key ingredient, to teach the young players what commitment to excellence means. The other ingredients were added bit by bit, with Orford and finally Lyon providing the finishing touches.
We still have great leaders in Snake, Lyon and Ballin, they need to step forward and demand their teammates follow. I fully expect to see that occur next week.

Some of those South African union forwards look pretty tough. Wonder how they'd go playing league. I don't mean Springboks but maybe some of the second tier blokes.

Kennedy was the key ingredient, to teach the young players what commitment to excellence means. The other ingredients were added bit by bit, with Orford and finally Lyon providing the finishing touches.
We still have great leaders in Snake, Lyon and Ballin, they need to step forward and demand their teammates follow. I fully expect to see that occur next week.
I watched the Titans players last night put all their mess behind them and play above themselves last night. I fully expect Manly to do this next week. If they serve up another insipid performance then heads will need to start rolling.

The key to rebuilding is young kids with hard nosed experience.
I know he is long in the tooth but jeremy smith would be perfect.
Sign say lussick, t burgess or jwh with him.
We are gonna need a half or 6. Sezer, maloney, hodkinson or elgy fit the bill.
Joe kelly read this
Offer good money for jeremy smith 2 year deal.
Tom burgess, lussick, dylan napa, jwh all offer contract see who we get.
Half target sezer, maloney, hodkinson seem obvious.

Buy all the best young players from Parramatta, Penrith and Canterbury

No-one likes the idea of Lyon at 5/8, and Gutherson in the centres?

I am not sure if he would be up for it these days, need to make more tackles and hake on the line through the forwards, increases the risk of injury.

It would also depend on your half back as they would take most of the kicking in play duties with Lyon in the side.

We need to bolster the front row with more than just fringe players. I know Sika Manu is currently playing back row, but he is big and angry, so i've put him on this list also.

Sam Kasiano - 196cm, 122kg
Dylan Napa - 194cm, 109kg
Sika Manu - 181cm, 115kg
Sam Tagatese - 192cm, 109kg
Tom Burgess - 196cm, 120kg
Darcy Lussick - 192cm, 110kg

I like the idea of giving jack elgey to Andrew john's and seeing what happens.
If I got to choose I'd chase tom burgess and Dylan napa, and if we can find one, a hard nosed older guy to replace mason who is only here for one year.
It's unfortunate dce couldn't decide a few months ago, we could've gone hard for toumalolo or merrin.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2