Buhrers Season Over?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bum. That's about my most printable thought on it.

Looked bad the way he pulled up... Put his hand straight up too he knew it was bad news :(

I'm praying for a bad cork for little Jamie :angel:

When he originally hurt it, he kept playing for a good 20 minutes.
Don't know if that is a good sign or that is when he actually caused the damage.

G\day all,Shame if so as he has been very good for us this year.What about Matty B?To lose those two would be a blow.
cheers mike

He got sniped. He went down straight away when it happened, even coughed up the ball from memory. Hand straight up and straight to sideline. That wasn't no cork. Scans tomorrow but seems all reports are saying ACL.

I think ballin's was just a cork. So we should be right.

Matty is just a cork and he came out onto the field for the farewell lap.

He just stayed at the Players entrance talking with 2v and seem relaxed with a big ice pack strapped to his right knee/shin area. :)

Who can replace Ferris? Nobody, Gift is gone, bit worried about this. Who do we have in reggies?

If he's out I think Tooves will put Horo back into the second row and T-Red will move to lock. But we're going to need a forward to step up to the bench.

1969 said:
Who can replace Ferris? Nobody, Gift is gone, bit worried about this. Who do we have in reggies?

G'day all,I'd say Horo back in and back to left side and Tommy to take Jamies spot.Dunamis looked good today so his return is timely and hopefully BJ isn't too serious and back next week as well.If Matty B is out i'd like to see young Hodges get a run rather than playing someone out of position.
cheers mike

MPC75 said:
Any news on Lawrence?

I saw him walk in and he didn't have anything on his leg - well nothing outside the jeans at least. Looked happy and mobile so maybe it was just precautionary :)

I though that Namis was great, probably would have been more useful having him on the field in the first half too :sleepy:

HappilyManly said:
MPC75 said:
Any news on Lawrence?

I saw him walk in and he didn't have anything on his leg - well nothing outside the jeans at least. Looked happy and mobile so maybe it was just precautionary :)

Yes Tooves said on the Footy Show that his leg just wasn't quite right, so hopefully it was precautionary and he'll play next week. A good sign was he was at the club and, like HM said, he looked ok.

All players there except for the injured Ballin and Buhrer, who would normally be there and were/will be sorely missed.

As for Buhrer, if he was able to walk around the oval from the other side, unaided, does that mean it might not be so bad? That is, is there still hope that he'll be back for the finals?

Symonds, Horo, Watmough back row;
Lawrence, Ballin, Starling front row;
Sene-lefao, Lui, Hasson, King bench.

That's our grand final winning forward pack and bench. There's some size there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4