1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buhrer's potential is 'scary': Manly

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by WAMF, Apr 14, 2012.

1. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    He is the young wonder-kid at Manly with unbridled potential, the rugby league world at his feet and a premiership already to his name.
    No, this is not another story about Daly Cherry-Evans.

Read the full article

2. Pittwater Legend

Pittwater Legend Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +780 / 28
    Arguably the most skillful forward we've got.

I'm glad we have him. He loves the club, has great work ethic and has the skills required to be a star.

3. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,203 / 16
    Geez, I'm glad crusher has gone as we now have kept Warwick. I think Warwick changed his mind to go to the dogs when he heard crusher had signed there. Maybe Warwick is the better talent scout?

Apparently the dogs chased hard for warwick and he agreed to go but reneged when they signed crusher at the dog's request.

4. MPC75

MPC75 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 9
    Nice read.

It's very exciting that we have great youngs guys coming through the ranks, and they are passionate about the club. It sets us up to be competitve for many years to come.

5. bennyeagle

bennyeagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +267 / 8
    Beaaaavvvveerrrr, Oh wait i mean Buhreeeeerrrr, its almost as if hes a clone.

6. Townsville Eagle

Townsville Eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +171 / 0
    Totally agree. Buhrer will be the next Menzies. Club Legend.

7. Clint

Clint . Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,658 / 14
    Nice story. Thx WAMF.. Hopefully he will be here for many years yet..

8. The Real Jeff

The Real Jeff New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The only thing scary about him was his spear tackle tonight can't wait for him to get trex style ban lmao

9. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    IMO only he, Whare and Tafau came close to playing with the required levels of enthusiasm.

10. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    What are you on about? I suggest you have another look at the incident. He never spear tackled anybody. He had the guy's upper body covered at the start of the tackle and then Lussick came along, grabbed the guy by the legs and tipped him. The commentators first of all blamed Buhrer but then offered an apology to him after viewing the replay of the incident.

• Like Like x 1