Buhrer's potential is 'scary': Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
He is the young wonder-kid at Manly with unbridled potential, the rugby league world at his feet and a premiership already to his name.
No, this is not another story about Daly Cherry-Evans.

Read the full article

Arguably the most skillful forward we've got.

I'm glad we have him. He loves the club, has great work ethic and has the skills required to be a star.

Geez, I'm glad crusher has gone as we now have kept Warwick. I think Warwick changed his mind to go to the dogs when he heard crusher had signed there. Maybe Warwick is the better talent scout?

Apparently the dogs chased hard for warwick and he agreed to go but reneged when they signed crusher at the dog's request.

Nice read.

It's very exciting that we have great youngs guys coming through the ranks, and they are passionate about the club. It sets us up to be competitve for many years to come.

The Real Jeff said:
Clint said:
Nice story. Thx WAMF.. Hopefully he will be here for many years yet..

The only thing scary about him was his spear tackle tonight can't wait for him to get trex style ban lmao

What are you on about? I suggest you have another look at the incident. He never spear tackled anybody. He had the guy's upper body covered at the start of the tackle and then Lussick came along, grabbed the guy by the legs and tipped him. The commentators first of all blamed Buhrer but then offered an apology to him after viewing the replay of the incident.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7