• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Needs to drink some real milk though!!
Haha, true. I see raw milk is in the News, Wolfman could get him onto it, if he's still into his Paleo diet, like Romulus & Remus.
As kids, we used to milk cows & drink raw milk with the odd Fly & cow hair floating in it. ;)
(Strained,etc. at the house)

Last edited:
Haha, true. I see raw milk is in the News, Wolfman could get him onto it, if he's still into his Paleo diet. Romulus & Remus.
As kids, we used to milk cows & drink raw milk with the odd Fly & cow hair floating in it. ;)
(Strained,etc. at the house)
Bit of calcium never hurt :)

Drank heaps of milk growing up and only ever broke a few bones over the years..

I honestly think Buhrer is underated and not just by fans of other clubs abut also our own

Agreed - a back row of Buhrer and T Red ( in the same form as the Sharks game) and we are in fine shape. Then throw in Kapow and J Turbo, and we are absolutely firing! Fingers crossed he can stay fit after this little setback...

I can't recall a bad performance from Buhrer. When he is fit, he is a wonderful player and is disgustingly underrated by a lot of people, mainly because he was picked for Origin far too early.

giphy.gif

For his size he's a gun, it's just a pity that he seems to be like a few other players , made of glass.

Love to see him injury free play the rest of the year, but gee if he comes back after this and gets injured for a long spell again you'd have to say his days would be numbered.

He is mid 20's, in his prime. His last injuries were thumb, jaw, knee. If they were all in the same spot it would be a concern, but they arent. Buhrer is a gun, despite his injuries, and he will be around at Manly for many years to come (and playing like a gun). Even if he gets injured again he'll still come back strong because he is a champion. Glass half full etc

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6