Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If he wants a bigger Backrow - send Leroy Brown packing FFS.

Brown is in the side for utility value only. He will never start in our back row unless we hit injury crisis again. The one utility spot on the bench will be fought out between Brown and Api.
If Buhrer is moved on its only to add size to our back row. As I said I hate to see him go but we lack power game like top teams in the comp.

Brown is in the side for utility value only. He will never start in our back row unless we hit injury crisis again. The one utility spot on the bench will be fought out between Brown and Api.
If Buhrer is moved on its only to add size to our back row. As I said I hate to see him go but we lack power game like top teams in the comp.

But there are others you would move on before Buhrer for goodness sake. In my opinion the majority of Manly supporters love Buhrer. So I say to him, stick to your guns lad. Some in charge may be having fruit loop problems but the majority of us want you to stay...and Penn may own the club but without the supporters he owns nothing.

Buhrer is a better utility than Brown and Api put together... this is very scary

I have dreamt of watching Buhrer play the utility role for a longgggg time

Look, a few years ago I would have said that Uate was a very good winger. But even if he was the best winger in the world, he's still a winger, and it would be bloody-minded lunacy to trade Jamie Buhrer, a Manly man through and through, who means so much to the team, for a winger. Bat**** crazy. Flat-out mental. Which probably means it's already a done deal.

Thing is if they go down to 6 interchanges, you are going to need your little players MORE because they are MORE likely to be 80 minute performers. Are there no thinkers at Manly. I thought Fulton and Barrett used to play League. Amnesia seems to be pandemic at this club.

It's certainly not Barrett who would want him gone, he continually praises him in the media and pressers etc. That much is for sure.

Buhrer has filled that utility role before and did a much better job than Brown did this season, tell Brown to get effed and keep Jamie!!

0nly about 20% of these rumours but these nuffy journalists have any merrit. Manly are not tight on cap space. Didn't they just offer Gillette 800k a year for 4 years?

I know barret has mentioned buhrer as one of the best this year, doubt he would be moved on??

Would like manly to have a dig at Vaughn though, very solid again last night.

Buhrer won't leave when he is set to be skipper next year what a joke of journalism and they reckon we can't afford uate yet we have been linked every other player on the market?

I heard that the buhrer to knights may have been a swap for Rochow. Rochow isn't coming to manly so I expect Jamie is here to stay.

Btw Rochow's sister is Greg bird's wife.

Ok, I am fuming, to begin with signing Lewis Brown was not good business he is complete ****house pure and simple.
Now if the morons at the franchise push Ferris out, I will definitely not become a member in 2017.

Buhrer has more speed, better strength, an ability to play 80 minutes, more tenacity and heart than Brown

, could play hooker better than any of our current signed hookers.

Perhaps he just does not suk kok.

This better be some stupid clueless rumour.

Buhrer has more speed, better strength, an ability to play 80 minutes, more tenacity and heart than Brown

, could play hooker better than any of our current signed hookers.

Perhaps he just does not suk kok.

This better be some stupid clueless rumour.
Better than Koroisau or Parcell I highly doubt that.

Hahaha, imagine the backlash if we released Buhrer to acquire Uate? On his return, Buhrer was one of our top 3 players consistently.

Good bloody luck to Tim Cleary if this happens !!

I could understand Lawrence, Brown, Myles or Koroisou for various reasons, but not Buhrer.

Better than Koroisau or Parcell I highly doubt that.

He was the next man to take over Matt Ballin...

Buhrer will surprise plenty of people with his ability at 9. His problem is he is a great backrower as well.

He has not had many opportunities in the starting 9 for Manly. I am not sure how people can claim he is not a 9 if they have never seen him play there.

He really ups the tempo reads the game well and has publically declared that is his preferred position.

And judging on his ability to play backrow i am confident that his desire to be the Manly 9 would serve the club very well.

I would be pissing off Brown first, then Api/Parcell second before letting go of this club champion in Jamie Buhrer

He was the next man to take over Matt Ballin...

Buhrer will surprise plenty of people with his ability at 9. His problem is he is a great backrower as well.

He has not had many opportunities in the starting 9 for Manly. I am not sure how people can claim he is not a 9 if they have never seen him play there.

He really ups the tempo reads the game well and has publically declared that is his preferred position.

And judging on his ability to play backrow i am confident that his desire to be the Manly 9 would serve the club very well.

I would be pissing off Brown first, then Api/Parcell second before letting go of this club champion in Jamie Buhrer
He was next in line? That's why we signed Hodges, Parcell and Koroisau? He has no future at 9 at manly. He is a backrower and moving him to 9 would hurt us bad, he has skill but not that of a smart dummy half.

He was next in line? That's why we signed Hodges, Parcell and Koroisau? He has no future at 9 at manly. He is a backrower and moving him to 9 would hurt us bad, he has skill but not that of a smart dummy half.

We signed Hodges yes... He was also inline to fill Ballin spot

Parcell and Koroisau were brought in by Bozo

But Bozo also brought in Lewis Brown and Nate Myles

Buhrers problem is he is a talented footballer and the club has overlooked his hooker capabilities in favour of his backrow capabilities

If DCE wants his Buhrer to be here then surely He will stay.
Uate must be some kind of distraction. Where will he play? We will have snake, Taufua, Matai. Walker, turbo, plus Wright to fill 1-5. Uate does not fit unless snake leaves.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6