Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have been very impressed with his workrate, barring a few penalties which can be fixed he shows great enthusiasim which we need in our ageing team.

Put it this way I would have him in the team anyday over Bailey and I am sure there are plenty here that agree.

Its funny how people get different impressions from a game...

For me - yeah sure his workrate was good, but I thought it showed that he isn't yet good enough. He gave away a few penalties at poor times for silly things, and didn't quite look like he knew what he was doing.

That said I think if he can bulk up and develop he will be pretty good- just don't think he is there yet.

I like him. Plenty of ticker, good footwork at the line, in everything. He's a penalty waiting to happen, but he can work on that. I like him.

Dan link said:
Look at the size of Stewart when he started, he was tiny, now he is a beast. Bhurer will be the same as he ages and bulks up

After 20 games in first grade most thought he was nothing but injury back up, 2 years later he was the incumbent for Australia.

Buhrer is of the age where he is likely to put on 5 - 10 kegs in the off season if he really puts in.

Nthn NSW link said:
Apart from the penalties,I thought he played well today.Can't blame him for giving away penalties when the senior players are giving them away also..

Monkey see,monkey do...

Mate the penalties we conceeded were no different to what saints were doing to us and not being penalised. It was purely because of those 2 weak minded arseclowns blowing the whistle nearly every time the crowd yelled for it that we were so heavily penalised. If the game was played at brookie with a massive home crowd baying for penalties then they wouldn't have got half of those penalties. The refereeing is just ****house. It didn't cost us a premiership this year but it has cost us a couple of places on the table.

At this stage he looks too small as a forward & too slow as a back. He needs to spend the off season eating out with George to put on some beef.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8