Buhrer or Horo? Who makes way for Symonds?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have better depth in the backs than previous years imo can cover 1 injury in every position without losing too much.

No team have top notch first graders filling their reserves.

Hiku and Gutherson can cover fullback and wing with Esi tonga an experienced centre biggest problem for him is motivation to play week in week out but you dont need that for a few weeks cover).

Chisolm is going well in the halves and is solid cover.

We have the best cover in the comp for hooker, Buhrer, Lawrence with NRL experience and doing well with Higgens a young gun trying to fight his way in.

Wolfpack said:
If Gift were to come back this friday then you would have to say that Horo should be the man to make way. Good, hard working toiler style second rower, but doesn't offer as much as Buhrer or Symonds.

I like Horo, but he seems like a fairly limited player. More effort than talent, which isn't a bad thing but it shouldn't push him ahead of Symonds & Buhrer.

Horo is actually a pretty crafty player, havent seen much of it yet but I expect it to come

After 10 weeks, Gift SHOULD comeback via NSW cup. Prove he's fit, then bench, then first grade runon. Don't agree with players coming straight into runon with no match fitness.

Ferris great bench utility. Horo looks good with Foran, Tom the same on right. Choc up the middle. Fate will be the picker.

Evo said:
After 10 weeks, Gift SHOULD comeback via NSW cup. Prove he's fit, then bench, then first grade runon. Don't agree with players coming straight into runon with no match fitness.

Ferris great bench utility. Horo looks good with Foran, Tom the same on right. Choc up the middle. Fate will be the picker.

Gift coming back via NSW cup lol. Arguably the best player in our team will never play NSW cup.

Evo said:

Gift to come back via NSW Cup?? Lol... A bit late for an April fools joke bud.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7