Buhrer NSW Bolter?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Supesy

Hey guys,

A lot of talk tonight about Jamie Buhrer possibly being the NSW bolter to replace Gidley as the Utility man for Origin.

Personally I think he's the only fair dinkum option as he can play both in the backs and centres, and plus the fact he has a heart like V8 and never lets you down. Makes plenty of metres and is a rock in defense.

What do you guys think?

I thought he was outstanding today and made plenty of hard metres when we were totally under the pump.

It's a masterstroke playing the bloke of the bench. As soon as that first 20 has gone and he comes on, the side immediately picks up tempo.

I don't think the bloke gets enough credit so I wanted to finally post and have my 2c about one of our quiet achievers.

Garts said:
I am shocked but it makes sense.

I was surprised to hear this but he cetainly deserves the honour. He was awesome today and would be great utility value for NSW.

Reynolds, give me break. I suppose anything is possible, not only was Gidley in the team for years, he was also captain.

Rothtool reckons Jamie's in far out we will be skinny against the chooks in the good news they are saying Barba will edge out daly on qld bench

1 whare
2 taufua
3 Lyon
4 matai
5 wolf
6 k foz
7 Dce
8 king
9 ballin
10 kite
11 joe g
12 lussick
13 Harrison

14 rose
15 skinner
16 mauro
17 Robinson

I wonder If Liam could slot in at lock just to offer some varitey in attack gifty does.

Good luck to them all if they get picked it is a fitting reward for those players they fully deserve the honor to pull on the Blue and Maroon jerseys. I dont want to see us decimated which it will but these guys should all be picked.

Garts said:
I am shocked but it makes sense.
No surprise to me that’s he’s worked his way into the frame. Form next week will decide whether he gets the nod – and if not, it’s only a matter of time.

ManlyBacker said:
More @ http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/buhrers-utility-box-seat/story-e6frexnr-1226348176566

Check out the picture of bourban bec at the bottom of that article...what a shocker...looks like Garry Jack lol

I don't think he's ready for that standard yet. Probably next year; but surely NSW have some hardened players who should be selected before we load such an onus on a tyro?
Talk about this kind of selection does not bode well for NSW.

I'd say next year for Buhrer but he might get picked. I'd throw 4 forwards on the bench Tamou, Sims, Rex, Bryce Gibbs, and hammer the qld forwards.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4