Buhrer Hiku Skinner Gift

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Should all be dropped next week.

Buhrer - was it 7 penalties? Unacceptable

Hiku - Non Existant in attack

Skinner - Only played about 7 minutes...what is wrong with him? Why did it take him 73 minutes to get involved?

Gift - threw 2 silly passes terrible attack.

We should have put 60 on them but didn't.

Disappointing win imo.

Bhurer was hard done by on at least 2 of those. He got penalised for a cowboys player trying to kick ballin which ended up twisting him wtf was that

Napper said:
Should all be dropped next week.

Buhrer - was it 7 penalties? Unacceptable

Hiku - Non Existant in attack

Skinner - Only played about 7 minutes...what is wrong with him? Why did it take him 73 minutes to get involved?

Gift - threw 2 silly passes terrible attack.

We should have put 60 on them but didn't.

Disappointing win imo.
Not biting!
Go over to the Kennel and thrown them a bone.

It's a win, first half had some ordinary parts, but we showed our true class to win and win comfortably.

Not going to post negative comments, but Hiku non existant?? I thought he showed a couple of glimpses where he was very dangerous.

bennyeagle said:
I thought hiku was outstanding tonight considering its his first game suing centre in 1st grade, and against a class centre in Linnet!!

Give yourself an uppercut !

Ok

KaZa said:
Hiku looked good at centre. What game were you watching?

Hiku was halfback.

number 7 is halfback.

simon64 said:
.......and another thread originating from right under the bridge.

It's hard to believe that I'm all alone. At least I have her love, the city she loves me. But I never worry, now that is a lie.

Napper said:
bennyeagle said:
I thought hiku was outstanding tonight considering its his first game suing centre in 1st grade, and against a class centre in Linnet!!

Ok

KaZa said:

Hiku was halfback.

number 7 is halfback.

I don't know weather to take you seriously or not ? Obviously he was wearing the 7 but was playing as a centre. Are you ring sarcastic, I've missed the joke, wondering if the uppercut has been applied yet = )

Lloooooll 7 is a number but doesnt mean he played there. I think he spent 5 mins in the halves before lyon switched in to 5/8.

Foz was clearly halfback, Lyon Centre in attack and Hiku centre though sometimes Hiku defended in field further

Napper said:
bennyeagle said:

Ok

KaZa said:

Hiku was halfback.

number 7 is halfback.

Im going to guess you have had a few too many tonight. At least your enjoying the win. ;)

Napper said:
bennyeagle said:

Ok

KaZa said:

Hiku was halfback.

number 7 is halfback.

7 Foran
6 Lyon
3 Hiku

Not sure if srs or retarded.

Gifty had an off 1st half, but picked up his game in the 2nd half with a couple of great passes to Killer and Snake to set up at least 1 try

Hiku played centre. Was great for a "smaller" bloke. Few tackle breaks, a line break and 110m.

Skinner didn't get much time, don't know how thats his fault.

Buhrer did alright in attack with 92m and 30 tackles in defence. Hard done by with 2 penalties, but again made up for it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6