Buhrer for round one

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Telecrap is reporting Jamie will *fingers crossed* be ready for round one which is great news. Need him to build on last year and help plug that big back row hole we now have.

Not to keen on the fact he had a setback after slipping in a rock pool. Probably not the wisest move if you're recovering from a knee reconstruction.

Telecrap is reporting Jamie will *fingers crossed* be ready for round one which is great news. Need him to build on last year and help plug that big back row hole we now have.

Not to keen on the fact he had a setback after slipping in a rock pool. Probably not the wisest move if you're recovering from a knee reconstruction.

Hope he didn't eat too much - their food is quite rich and expensive

Hope he didn't eat too much - their food is quite rich and expensive
It's crazy expensive at the Rockpool. I went there last month and had a Steak at $115 plus 2 sides at $15 each for a total of $145 for a steak. The cheapest bottle of wine on the list was $140...............my first and last visit to be sure.

It's crazy expensive at the Rockpool. I went there last month and had a Steak at $115 plus 2 sides at $15 each for a total of $145 for a steak. The cheapest bottle of wine on the list was $140...............my first and last visit to be sure.

Was the steak cow size ?

No it wasn't, it was ordinary size. The $115 gave you the steak and absolutely nothing else. A side salad was $15 and a serve of Chips was also $15.

I'm glad I wasn't paying the bill.

No it wasn't, it was ordinary size. The $115 gave you the steak and absolutely nothing else. A side salad was $15 and a serve of Chips was also $15.

Save your cash and go to Barbuto

You must be one of Hugh's more 'down to earth' friends . . . .

He is a westie he doesn't know how to handle rock pools

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7