BS Zorba!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matabele

Journey Man
Now we know why Monaghan has been out, in the wake of the worst loss in club history, slagging off legends of the club.

Have a read of Zorba's disgraceful communiqué in today's Manly Daily. He airs precisely the same critique of former legends of the club as Monaghan has foolishly and churlishly sprouted all week.

Then of course we get the clichéd "real supporters" being there to "cheer the players".

For the record, I was one of those that e-mailed the club to register my disgust at the turned up twinkle toes that we saw last weekend. However, I DID put my name to it, and also exhorted the players to show some pride in club, jumper and their own mateship.

Even those that have been critical of them this past week will be there to support their team - however, they will not hesitate to call a faeces sandwich just that, if that is what is dished up.

There seems little doubt that the debacle that was Manly's public pronouncements this past week have been shaped and guided by the Machiavellian hand of a media dinosaur.

It is time for a change.

Isn't it funny how there has been no comment from media this week on the ME forum.

If the team puts on another perfomance tonight like last sunday then hopefully the next time we see Monaghan in the media will be announcing his resignation from Manly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4