Brutal showdown looms

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope Manly have an Origin like camp happening in WA, focus has got to be absolute in this match. The Warriors have the ability to pile on points quickly.

I hope Manly have an Origin like camp happening in WA, focus has got to be absolute in this match. The Warriors have the ability to pile on points quickly.

Way too much talk of "if we can string a few wins" and "we'll be right coming into the finals". Hello guys you aren't anywhere near qualifying for the finals yet. How about putting all the predictions away and just concentrating on each game as it comes. There's too much forward looking from the team this year that's why they are losing games they shouldn't.Their minds are not focused each week to the game at hand they are always talking about finals and big matches. Small steps before you can walk boys you should know that from past experience.

Way too much talk of "if we can string a few wins" and "we'll be right coming into the finals". Hello guys you aren't anywhere near qualifying for the finals yet. How about putting all the predictions away and just concentrating on each game as it comes. There's too much forward looking from the team this year that's why they are losing games they shouldn't.Their minds are not focused each week to the game at hand they are always talking about finals and big matches. Small steps before you can walk boys you should know that from past experience.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6