1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Browsing through other teams forums

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by eagles2win, Sep 28, 2013.

1. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    the amount of respect this team is gathering is astounding.

It's a little weird.

Go to the Kennel and read the Souths vs Manly thread - you'll see what I mean

2. COMMANDER

COMMANDER IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL 2016 Tipping Competitor

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,740 / 81
    agree. there is a lot to like about how we play, lot's of admirers.

3. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,699 / 27
    There is an ingrained hatred towards us, however there is also a lot of respect from other clubs.

I think what is evident is that other teams realize we are

1. Not the refs favorites (ie souths)
    2. We are not the media favorites (ie tigers previously, souths this year)
    3. Have a core team of players who have developed a real comradeship (I constantly here that 1 team players are dead, we have Gift, Snake, King, Choc, Ballin etc etc) and others such as Killer, Kitey etc who are Manly through and through.
    4. We are never beaten

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gazman

Gazman Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Kudos to Manly, I'm a crestfallen Souths fan on here trying to sell 4 tickets. Your blokes came back from 14 zip to run away with it and I grudgingly admit that your boys found the other gear that I thought we had, we played safety first and paid the price. If it comes down to Manly or the Roosters I will be cheering the maroon and white next Sunday.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Townsville Eagle

Townsville Eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +171 / 0
    Gazman, The Bunnies are one year closer to winning a Premiership. Good luck in future years.

6. Gazman

Gazman Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Thanks mate, I'm 64 and running out of years, would love to see us win one more. Anyway, your blokes play the game that we used to be known for.....spread the ball, try things and don't get stood over so hope our old foe Manly take it out this year..

Any chance of swapping your set of backs for ours...lol even throw GI in....thought not.

• Like Like x 3