Browsing through other teams forums

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
the amount of respect this team is gathering is astounding.

It's a little weird.

Go to the Kennel and read the Souths vs Manly thread - you'll see what I mean

There is an ingrained hatred towards us, however there is also a lot of respect from other clubs.

I think what is evident is that other teams realize we are

1. Not the refs favorites (ie souths)
2. We are not the media favorites (ie tigers previously, souths this year)
3. Have a core team of players who have developed a real comradeship (I constantly here that 1 team players are dead, we have Gift, Snake, King, Choc, Ballin etc etc) and others such as Killer, Kitey etc who are Manly through and through.
4. We are never beaten

Kudos to Manly, I'm a crestfallen Souths fan on here trying to sell 4 tickets. Your blokes came back from 14 zip to run away with it and I grudgingly admit that your boys found the other gear that I thought we had, we played safety first and paid the price. If it comes down to Manly or the Roosters I will be cheering the maroon and white next Sunday.

Gazman said:
Kudos to Manly, I'm a crestfallen Souths fan on here trying to sell 4 tickets. Your blokes came back from 14 zip to run away with it and I grudgingly admit that your boys found the other gear that I thought we had, we played safety first and paid the price. If it comes down to Manly or the Roosters I will be cheering the maroon and white next Sunday.

Gazman, The Bunnies are one year closer to winning a Premiership. Good luck in future years.

Townsville Eagle said:
Gazman said:

Gazman, The Bunnies are one year closer to winning a Premiership. Good luck in future years.

Thanks mate, I'm 64 and running out of years, would love to see us win one more. Anyway, your blokes play the game that we used to be known for.....spread the ball, try things and don't get stood over so hope our old foe Manly take it out this year..

Any chance of swapping your set of backs for ours...lol even throw GI in....thought not.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6