• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thread Title sums up my love for Brown Poo.

Seriously the guy has to be our most useless player on the roster.

Sure he can play most positions on the field but that doesn't make him a good player. mistakes. bad defence. no attack. arghhhhhhhhh

Why Barrett keeps persisting with him is beyond me. If its just the fact we cant bring up other players due to the cap then perhaps i can accept that but its like hes the first person picked every week.

Sure he can play most positions on the field but that doesn't make him a good player. mistakes. bad defence. no attack. arghhhhhhhhh

Why Barrett keeps persisting with him is beyond me. If its just the fact we cant bring up other players due to the cap then perhaps i can accept that but its like hes the first person picked every week.
Thank you for starting a thread that I was About to start
Hasson is Michael phelps in comparison to this guy
Poo best explains how useful he is

I just keep thinking... Chris Bailey... for some reason, every time I think of POO Brown.

I was hoping for some value from this guy. Whilst we know he has been forced to plug positions for full games which is not his strong point, he was previous to this year used as a good utility.

I've seen enough...

Sure he can play most positions on the field but that doesn't make him a good player.

Bingo.

Agree, What we would do for Hiku and Gutho...!!
Brown does not roll his sleeves up and get involved.

IIRC some Penrith fans said Brown was a good signing for us because he was a goer and we'd get good value out of him.

Maybe they were just happy he was going away from Penrith?

And to think we we let Hiku and gutherson go to sign this piece of **** and Willaime The club has no idea these days

Who is Willaime?

Maybe he can take Williame's place who was with us last year with Guthbo and Hiku

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6