BROOKVALE - YOUR SAY FOR 4 YEARS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
For all those who lives in the Warringah Council region, our time has come again to vote in the local elections.
The next Council Elections are being held on Saturday, September 8th.

REMEMBER those politicians who tell us they are fans of the Sea Eagles to gain our votes and then their policies turn out to be unfavourable to the Sea Eagles? Make the dirty liars pay.

Here are some sillies I can recall (don't know who proposed these) =
- How about the suggestion to use Brookie for Extreme Frisbee?
- How about recommendations to funnel money lobbied by our club to be used for other projects?
- How about wasting money on consultants instead of using it to upgrade the Grandstands?

I believe there were 3 Lefty clowns who did their utmost to cause problems for your club. Not sure if there are more.

Well now is the time to vote them out and bring in those who are more in line with our club! Finally, after 4 years of pain.

Spread the word and get rid of those idiots.

http://www.warringah.nsw.gov.au/council_now/CouncilElection2012.aspx

Its all about finding a candidate who will be able to pique the interest of the State (LNP) and Federal Governments (ALP) who seemingly have zero interest in this blue ribbon LNP seat.

Don't worry, we know who the wankers were. The only problem is that there is no one looking like they are any better. Michael Regan didn't do a great job for us but he was an ally and I'm afraid I'm probably going to have to re-elect him as mayor, as there is no one else that I can really trust.

Good post and good reminder

Jono - find out where the candidates really stand using your contacts

The Wheel said:
Will the Club be putting out a 'how to vote' card for this?

How to vote cards would be great.

Not sure if the club wants to be seen in favour of one political group to another.

However, Manly and its members should be able to vote those who will favour our interests. After all, that's how democracy works.

Two of those wankers have done glossy letter drops in my mail box already.

They even want to become mayor. Imagine the pain then!

I hope the club can help with info, otherwise, I may end up with Regan again.

I found some of the candidates in the 3 Wards.
One of them is Layne Beachley. She would be be in our camp.

Check this link and select Warringah's 3 wards =
http://candidates.elections.nsw.gov.au/default.aspx

Well I will be voting for Layne only problem is I have no idea what ward I am in.

The other potential I guess is Bob Gillitan - he was handing out brochures at the night games suggesting he was all for Brookie and Manly

We need a workable blue print put in place for the Brookie upgrade.

The Sharks have got their act together with their massive development proposal. Can the Warringah Council do likewise....?

The Manly trainer from the 90's, Duncan Kerr is running in the Frenchs Forest area, and I'm sure he would certainly be pro Manly.

Mals said:
We need a workable blue print put in place for the Brookie upgrade.

The Sharks have got their act together with their massive development proposal. Can the Warringah Council do likewise....?

This has nothing to do with the Sutherland Shire Council, as a matter of fact they are dead against it and may appeal.
Basically all Cronulla will get out of this is around $10 million , to pay off debts of around $13million, and a minority shareholding in the retail shops only, which may provide them with an annual income of around $1 million if fully let.
Cronulla was provided with around $25 million from News Corp at the end of the Super League war and pi$$ed that up against the wall, history says that they will do it again,as they can never get their act together.

BUSTED!
Article in the Daily on the weekend (no surprises here) =

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/premiers-rebuke/

Good old Vince. Nothing stops him from code of conduct disciplinary recommendations to supporting "throat-slit" nutter Ficarra and criticising the Sea Eagles for not supporting the community and criticising fans on game days.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7