Brookvale Oval - Its Time To Leave

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good idea bring the team to the fans
Take all our home games to
2 games at Win Stadium
2 Games at Campbelltown
2 Games at Brisbane
1 Game at Skilled
2 games at SFS
1 game in Perth
1 game in NZ
1 game at Brookie

;) ;)

manlyborn said:
I'm starting to believe David Perry can just about get anything done.

Dave will fix it!

Maybe we should change his name to BOB THE BUILDER.lol

If we keep posting to this marvellous thread I can just see the headline in the Telecrap soon, Manly Fans Want Out Of Brookvale.

bob dylan said:
If we keep posting to this marvellous thread I can just see the headline in the Telecrap soon, Manly Fans Want Out Of Brookvale.

Then why did you post it?

I agree, Bob's been posting some rather desultory posts of late. What's up mate? thyroid or in the testicles?

bob dylan said:

Easy fixed. We can delete this thread so as not to promote an incorrect message.

What say you ?

To be honest after the last two weeks we may need every bit of help we can get to get in the top 4, Brooky every second week would go a long way to lifting the team, when games are close to get them over the line
but just doesnt seem to happen these days, unlike the bronx cowboys newcastle etc. Melbourne game to Perth, No No No No , No

Manly Daly said:
To be honest after the last two weeks we may need every bit of help we can get to get in the top 4, Brooky every second week would go a long way to lifting the team, when games are close to get them over the line
but just doesnt seem to happen these days, unlike the bronx cowboys newcastle etc. Melbourne game to Perth, No No No No , No

Yep playing our home games at Brookie is priceless! The SFS would give us zip home ground advantage, travelling teams wouldn't even have to cross the pond to play us. I laugh at the Berries & Bunnies playing home games at Homebush.

bob dylan said:
As Eric Burdon said in the 60's We Gotta Get Out of This Place.

Let's face it we never use it any more, have we played a game there since the Storm game last year. Even that match proved the ground is poison with Wolfs injury and the disgraceful fight.

It's a dump with no atmosphere or history, let's take the $$$ and head to the SFS or better still Homebush.

Hot beer and cold pies ring a bell with anyone.

What?? you been hacked Bob??
whats going on, i like brookie it stays mate its our fortress ..
get as many away matches as we can in this 1st half under our belt , we will have more games at home in the backend of the season..

bob dylan said:

:dodgy:
see it always pays to read the whole page before you answer ..
:angel:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6