1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brookie

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Dancing zorba, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Dancing zorba

Dancing zorba Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    reckons the club should invite our good friend Mr. Abbott to brookie. Could make for a good stop for Tony on the campaign trail, If I see Tony Abbott in a manly jumper at brookie he definitely has my vote! (he will over the purple scum fan anyway)

2. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    He's a rugby union sort of idiot XX.  He can't stand the working class game.  Best bet is the NSW Libs Mike Baird, with the Manly representative becoming the next Premier.  Make him the number two ticket holder.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I see Abbott at quite a few manly games at Brookie.  He suppports all sportng codes on the peninsula.   

4. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    Don't you worry...

http://www.silvertails.net/news/4774-blindside-ch9-crusher-eagle-abbott-kingy

5. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    He is a very down to earth guy, a volunteer firefighter in the same brigade as my girlfriend and from the few times I have spoken to him a fairly straight forward nice guy.

I have seen him at brookie before, and no doubt he will be there again, who knows if it will be before the election or not.  He hardly needs to gain votes in his own seat anyway.

6. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    I just hope he stumps up thw cash if he gets elected

7. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
  8. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    how long was he in power for and we got SFA?