Brookie caged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Actually I got a "condiment gun"

I.E a plastic gun that you fill with tomato sauce etc to "fire" onto your steak!

I'd still prefer that to grass seeds.... depending on the type of grass of course ;)

Nutzcraw link said:
Actually I got a \"condiment gun\"

I.E a plastic gun that you fill with tomato sauce etc to \"fire\" onto your steak!

I'd still prefer that to grass seeds.... depending on the type of grass of course ;)

LUXURY!!
When Matabele were a lad 'e used to dream of a plastic gun filled wi' tomato sauce... but instead 'e 'ad to live in a theorsauraus wi' nowt but an English language teacher to rest his 'ead on and then 'ad to walk 15 miles across broken glass with nobbut a dictionary to eat... !

I saw those condiment guns and was going to buy one for out family adults lucky dip and ensuing argument and swap-a-thon.

Nutzcraw link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=182213.msg248164#msg248164 date=1262040087]
Dan for xmas someone gave me some grass seeds blessed by the Dalai Lama - wanna swap?

Surely no one got a worse present than this?
[/quote]
I was bad this year.
But funnily I also received a 'spread head' called Saucy Sam which claims to transform my ordinary sauce bottle into instant fun. "Simply replace the lid with my head and squeeze to watch the sauce run from my nose onto your favourite foods."
Like I said I was bad this year.
Since it's been raining all week I have tossed the seeds onto a bare patch in my yard caused by my puppy, but the sauce nostril dispenser hasn't got a run yet.

Vidmar, it may pain you to hear this but Mother was born in Fleetwood, just down the road from Blackpool, though I'm sure you know that.  So technically I'm a Lanc, with a grandfather that fought in the Lanc regiment to subdue those Irish reprobates in WWI.

Dan link said:
I managed to get in there on Sunday afternoon. I grabbed some grass from the hill which is now growing happily in a jar full of dirt, and I plan on handing some to my friend and planting the rest in a patch in my garden, I should have grabbed some off the playing surface

Sorry Dan but that is tresspassing on council property.  

I have reported the matter to Warringah Council who said that they will send Kristina Kirsch around to your place this afternoon to give you the whipping that you deserve.  

And after that you will be required to sit down with Jason King and watch his highlights DVD of the past 10 years.  He is also bringing the mistletoe so that you can give him a kiss at 12.00 o'clock and pop his cork

kingyfan link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=182213.msg248160#msg248160 date=1262036704]
I managed to get in there on Sunday afternoon. I grabbed some grass from the hill which is now growing happily in a jar full of dirt, and I plan on handing some to my friend and planting the rest in a patch in my garden, I should have grabbed some off the playing surface

Sorry Dan but that is tresspassing on council property.  

I have reported the matter to Warringah Council who said that they will send Kristina Kirsch around to your place this afternoon to give you the whipping that you deserve.  

And after that you will be required to sit down with Jason King and watch his highlights DVD of the past 10 years.  He is also bringing the mistletoe so that you can give him a kiss at 12.00 o'clock and pop his cork
[/quote]

Dan.........while Kirsch is round at your place.............well, for the good of the team, you know what to do !

Talking of things political it's interesting to note that our new premier is married to the nephew of our number 1 season ticket holder Tom Keneally...wonder if he's had a word re some funding for Brooky?

If she displays the same ability as this state labor govt she probably doesn't even know who Tom or Manly are.

It matters naught what Kristina wants or thinks.  She has to run everything past Eddie and Joe.  Also, what is the reason for every published photo of her being from below her chin?  Is this some subliminal positioning to get the western rednecks to accept her governance?

The state labour party is dead in the water.  Better to smooch up to Mike Baird.  Make him number one ticketholder. 

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6