Broncs v tits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Bris 10-0 penalties, Bris 22-0bird in the bin Taylor and idris lucky to be not in the bin.

Yup
Idris went high but stayed on
Taylor high and late ( on kicker) on Wallace on report.

24-0
36 mins titans get a penalty!

I saw that Taylor one, lucky to stay on after so many warnings !!

Am flicking between the 2 NRL games and the cricket at the moment so hard to keep up with it all lol

One of the worst ref displays I have ever seen. 2 teams I have zero connection with & im going to switch off because this display just isnt footy. Shameful.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Am flicking between the 2 NRL games and the cricket at the moment so hard to keep up with it all lol

They didn't send Taylor off because bird was already in the bin.

manlyfan76 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

They didn't send Taylor off because bird was already in the bin.

Yeah correct there and that is probably a bit stupid as well, if they've had warning kept drilling the message in

Remember wanker Harrigan doing it twice, once up at Newcastle where he had 4 in the bin at once with 3 from 1 side, and another game Parra v Sharks where he sent a few Sharks to the bin and they gone nailed 74-4

Watching the replay. 27 minutes in. Refs are really hating the titans. Some ordinary penalties to the broncos.

Titans played stupid though. Ryan James and Dave Taylor are trying to prove to their respective origin coaches that they cant keep their emotions in check.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2