Broncos want active supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are well known by the Broncos as having the noisiest supporters of all of the visiting clubs, Bay 317 or " Brookvale North" is legendary for the MWTS. However I must say their poor performances and our constant winning performances up there have a lot to do with this.

But I love the " comatose" comment because that's what most of them are!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
We are well known by the Broncos as having the noisiest supporters of all of the visiting clubs, Bay 317 or " Brookvale North" is legendary for the MWTS. However I must say their poor performances and our constant winning performances up there have a lot to do with this.

But I love the " comatose" comment because that's what most of them are!!

Easily fixed...get rid of that filth they call bxxxxr up there..full strength Tooheys, Spirits $2, Tequila shots a buck!...active/pisssed?...close enough!:p

Has never been part of rugby league to chant like a soccer crowd.

Our sport is entertaining enough without having to manufacture off field stuff to get the crowd involved.

Sat a short way off from the barmy army at the gabba on Saturday; the last thing we'd need is to end up looking and sounding like those pommie wankers.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/eSd-EBkqroI[/video] Steelers towel waving. I think this would go well at Brookie just before kickoff & at try time.

That yellow towel-waving would work for Doesn'tmatta. They'd be able to dry their tears with the towels after the match.

Towel waving is ridiculous!

The Broncos tried it in their first round against us and even their Fans thought it was embarrassing :cool:

Manly Flags always look great however :)

They could be about half their current size so as to not block the view, and still look like a mighty Maroon and White wave:idea:

canucks towel power is the best.

anyone who doesn't think so kills puppies and laughs at sick kids.

globaleagle said:
canucks towel power is the best.

How is Terra then ?:p

Getting toweled up is for Canadians of Spanish heritage - pretty sure that the handkerchief wavers gave youse the idea:D

HappilyManly said:
How is Terra then ?:p

Getting toweled up is for Canadians of Spanish heritage - pretty sure that the handkerchief wavers gave youse the idea:D

Terra is good and is asleep at my feet!

Also... :p

Jatz Crackers said:
globaleagle said:

Not me. I laugh at puppies and ............

lol, nice.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8