BRoncos Vs Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Its been a long long time since the 2 sides met and played such ****e footy. Players were in slow motion, handling was non existant and penalties galore.

A very very poor quality game showing that the depth of clubs that used to have bottomless pits of talent are on par with us.

yeah went to the game Fluff, lack of depth was the standout.

two things i thought stood out, while ageing and now full of mistakes, having Webke and Petro in the line up shoes what we really miss having a damaging front rowr in the team. In my Opinion Bryant is arguably the closest we have to those guys.

Secondly i think Minicello is up there with Joey as best ive probably seen in his respective position, almost man of the match in a team beaten by plenty.

notr sure how it looked on TV.

And it was also interestingf to note Fluffy, the commentators quite rightly pointing out that the disorganisation in the rorters was in part due to an over abundance of halves in the kitchen.

It would seem Des ( :clap: ) has had more success in sorting out that same problem than tricky sticky ricky.

roosters supporters gave it to finch when he was replaced!

Wing copped plenty of **** about his dad etc

there fans are not a happy bunch!

I can't believe how bad the Rorters were. First 15 mins of the second half and Broncos did everything to almost gift them the game. Makes our win the week before lack the authority we felt at the time. Tonight will be a good test.

I agree with everything written above. Minichiello is a real champ and shone in a poor team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4