Broncos v purple PP's game chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 link said:
Agreed.  The refs a complete soft cock, why wasn't Smith's head hold on report? two linesmen and a penalty.  The Broncos gave the game to them.  Way to many dropped balls and stupid decisions.  Take the two, make it four ahead and get the ball back.  Stupid.  Hold the ball with a minute to go.  Goes to show that exx dragons players, Kite aside, are a complete waste.   

The touch judge said immediately "A caution only" the ref didnt see it as the players were back the other way.

Over all I thought Hayne was an incredible Ref tonight made all the right calls bar one or two with a knock on.

Best and cleanest refdecisions I have seen all day, I hope we get Hayne in the Grand Final

The Storm were very lucky tonight.

Although it was a fair and square win and honestly, the Storm were a little hard done by in 1 or 2 calls, I would have loved to have seen them out of the finals with a loss in that game.

On one hand, let's hope that pretty intense game, and it was a pretty good game, drew a lot out of many of the Storm players and they fail against the Sharks next weekend.
On the other, that could be the kind of somewhat flukey yet still good win that can inspire them at training this week & on the field thereafter resulting in them dominating the rest of the finals.. (And we really don't wanna see that!)

GO SEA EAGLES and SHARKS next weekend!

Smith must get suspended - that was the worst one I've seen - he tried to rip the blokes head off.

I hate the Broncos, but that feeling after the game last night was just like manly had lost to me.

The wankers true colours came out when they were in trouble, grappling, fighting, any bit of filth they could put in. The irony was that when hayne gave them a final warning and stamped it out of the game, they won the game playing proper footy and looked far better

Go the Sharkies

That grapple by Smith was the worst I've seen this year.  The prick tried to pull the guys head of not just have an arm around his neck.  If he's not out for at least two weeks the NRL are not serious about rubbing that sort of crap out of the game.  I thought the video refs were told to keep an eye out for it.  And a penalty only, geez, surely put it on report.  C'mon refs, show some balls.   

IMO neither will be suspended as the Storm are a protected species. Also, on the subject of Crocker, I'm sure that his try was off a forward pass from Folao

Oh yeah, on the subject of Crocker, how the hell did he get MOM?

I love the way crocker plays the game!

I was hoping like hell he was going to take ennis's head off and cop a decent suspension.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8