Broncos Terrible

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
why are people raving about fergusons try, I didnt think it was that good. He made an easy try look hard

Kiwi, looking at who the Sharks have beaten, Faders, Slime and a no-name Broco's outfit I just can't see them beating any of the better teams and that means us.  They might beat the Rorters this coming week, but that's about all. 

DSM, I was actually thinking who we have beaten for our 7 wins last night, and it alarmed me we hadn't claimed any team higher than 7th, although morally we beat the Titans

4-5 weeks ago, those games seemed like no more than turn up and take home 4 points. But of late, they have an honest forward pack, halves possess a kicking game up there with anyone in the NRL, Porter is sensational in that area, and some enthusiastic young backs.
They are 4 points we should still take, but we shall have to work for them

Kiwi, The Sharks just arn't that good across the park.  They have been lucky with the opposition they've had recently.  After next week they start to come up against some real opposition and they'll find it hard.  Sure there's enthusiasm there, but that can only take them so far.  I don't think there's anything to be gained by looking back at our early losses.  We were just woeful for many of those games.  I despaired many times.  However there's real building of effort happening, and I can honestly say that in my opinion we'll beat the Dragqueens and the Dogs with a full complement.  We have beaten the Broncs and Panthers who were ahead of us.  Our backline seems to be coming together quite well and that's where we'll beat those top teams.  The pack has got itself together at the right time.  Rose and king are playing sensational footie.  We are winning and I can feel confidence in the boys.  We would have put on 50 last Sunday with the full team and I'm feeling good about our prospects.  The off field stuff seems to have settled as well.  A bonus is that Orford seems to be getting his act together.  All good really. 

Kiwi Eagle link said:
DSM, I was actually thinking who we have beaten for our 7 wins last night, and it alarmed me we hadn't claimed any team higher than 7th, although morally we beat the Titans
Next game against Dogs and even the following SoO 3 weakened clash with StG-I will give a guide on how we're travelling.

Yeah, it's a real shame to see the broncos struggling................

Can't stand the mob of pricks.

Their lack of depth shows what happens when you sign a winger for 500k a year... imbeciles.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6