Broncos Terrible

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
I know they have players out, but they've been woeful for weeks The #7 and #1 are particularly bad.

With there lack of depth they'll be lucky to make the 8.

They are 2 points above us with a negative for and against we win another game and they lose one we leap frog them on for and against.

To me it demonstrates just how off the pace we have been.

The Broncos are the only team above us on the ladder we have beaten (and just).

All the other top eight teams we have played have beaten us quite handily from memory, except the Titans who have a poor for and against for where they sit.

Arko-admirer link said:
To me it demonstrates just how off the pace we have been.

The Broncos are the only team above us on the ladder we have beaten (and just).

All the other top eight teams we have played have beaten us quite handily from memory, except the Titans who have a poor for and against for where they sit.

We are a much better team now

An entire Rugby League capital city, plus more to recruit from, and the Fox media have run the "baby Broncos" excuse all this week.  5 origin players out is no more than Manly had, before counting Stewie.

with a few good wins we can leap frog Newcastle and Brisbane (two teams who peaked too early)

The next few weeks agianst competition leaders Doggs and Dragqueens are very important and if we happen to lose one i hope its a narrow loss. There fore not effecting our for and against greatly.

i have always thought if we finish top 6 and hopefully get Snake back we can go back to back!

Tonight's result was very good for us.  With a few wins against rubbish, funny how the Fox idiots start talking up the Sharks as eight material. 

lol @ Sticky's media beat up a lot of other clubs wouldn't of and couldn't of been able to handle what these young players have been through over the last 3-4 weeks he also said I'm a good winner  ;D

Have a look at all the crap our club has been through the B.Stewart & Choc saga in house club fighting CEO force out and player injuries B.Stewart etc you think your the only club going through S**t and that no other club can handle it please.

Fro link said:
[quote author=ads link=topic=180849.msg229111#msg229111 date=1245671316]
Good thing for Manly but i stupidly picked them.... and I was on a perfect round till that! :(

What, you picked 4 games?? great work
[/quote]  My 8 year old was 4/4 before tonight but he refuses to pick the Sharks, ever.

I stupidly thought no Barrett and Gallen meant no win, against anyone let alone the Boncos. Was also on 4/4 and level with a guy in my other comp who got a three point bonus and has skipped ahead. :(

ads link said:
i stupidly picked them.... and I was on a perfect round till that! :(

That makes two of us. I had a perfect round going in the NRL tipping comp up until last nights game. I picked the Broncos but hoped that the Gummies would beat them to put them more within our reach. Just think, if Cecchin hadn't stolen that Titan's game off of us then we would now be 7th and the Broncos on 8th.

The Sharks have improved out of sight with Porter and these other young blokes in their side

No longer the easy 4 points I thought we would pick up

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4