Broncos team v Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
As revealed by News Limited this morning, injuries to Broncos wingers mean Josh Hoffman earns a berth on the left flank with young gun Lachlan Maranta to play on the right wing.

Broncos team for NRL round one on March 8 against Manly Sea Eagles:

1. Corey Norman
2. Josh Hoffman
3. Jack Reed
4. Justin Hodges
5. Lachlan Maranta
6. Scott Prince
7. Peter Wallace
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Sam Thaiday
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Corey Parker

INTERCHANGE
14. Ben Hunt
15. Ben Hannant
16. Mitchell Dodds
17. David Stagg
18. Scott Anderson

Please please let Parker be the goal kicker, it's so funny when he misses and he misses a lot.

RLW Mole is claiming we will go with Horo and Lawrence in our 17.

I wouldn't be so confident. That is a solid side who on their day will beat anyone.

Stevo said:
I wouldn't be so confident. That is a solid side who on their day will beat anyone.

I'm more confient than ever of repeating our domination at Brookvale North.
The Boncos have a lot of weaknesses. Their forwards are solid but IMO our biggest danger is that grub Hodges.

1. Stewart
2. Taufua
3. Matai
4. Lyon
5. Hiku. Don't think Wolf is fit.
6. Foran
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Kite
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Watmough
12. Horo
13. Guluvao

14. Buhrer
15. Fa'aoso
16. Lawrence - Reckon they'll use him in both front and second row rotation.
17. Rose

The Who said:
Stevo said:

The Boncos have a lot of weaknesses. Their forwards are solid but IMO our biggest danger is that grub Hodges.

The Hooker is no slouch either and prince will probably go well back at the bronco's.

bronx are a strong side. Young inexperienced sides generally start the season strongly as well. If the rumors are true that griffin is under pressure im sure the broncos will be primed early in the season

Tough hurdle this game so early in the season. The team better "bring the A game" "turn up to play" and "give 110%" or they could be in for "a Long night" and on the "wrong end of the scoreboard"

Stevo said:
1. Stewart
2. Taufua
3. Matai
4. Lyon
6. Foran
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Kite
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Watmough
12. Horo
13. Guluvao

14. Buhrer
15. Fa'aoso
17. Rose

The Who said:
Stevo said:

The Hooker is no slouch either and prince will probably go well back at the bronco's.

Like that pack. We are better up front than last year. If kings out maybe they could move rose into starting side and put Sao on the bench

RL Gronk said:
Stevo said:
1. Stewart
2. Taufua
3. Matai
4. Lyon
6. Foran
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Kite
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Watmough
12. Horo
13. Guluvao

14. Buhrer
15. Fa'aoso
17. Rose

The Who said:
Stevo said:

Like that pack. We are better up front than last year. If kings out maybe they could move rose into starting side and put Sao on the bench

OR buhrer to start, gulavo to bench and lawnton as utility on bench

I think Lawton has done enough in the trial games to earn a spot on the bench .

BOZO said:
I think Lawton has done enough in the trial games to earn a spot on the bench .

That will only happen if Buhrer is in the starting side, I cant see 2V having both Buhrer and Lawton on the bench

Thaiday isn't fully fit, so thats why he is playing prop. The pony's backs (apart from king grub Hodges) are not worth losing sleep over. Very average!

We got dis. Dont even need a Wolfie last minute try to win!

The broncos were very ordinary in the trial game against the Warriors, that being said we weren't exactly in red hot form either. I think Buhrer is a must to start, especially with Gifty out. No better opportunity to find out if he is capable of playing 80 minutes and be our next generations forward leader.

Stewart
Farrar
Matai
Lyon
Tafua
Foran
DCE
Kite
Ballin
King
Watmough
Horo