Broncos must be furious

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
How could Channel Nein possibly stuff-up the scheduling so badly with the poor Brisbane team having to play on a Monday night? They only lost to the Titans because their legs were tired having to play the previous week in the rain, according to that unbiased commentator Lockyer.
This scheduling will throw-out their seven-day timing. Monday is a training day.
Heads will roll over this one.

Oh dear what a blunder by channel nine.

The baby bonkos sleeping patterns, training sessions and weekend normanby shennanigans will be way out of whack!

They might miss out on a top 4 home final. Fix it up quickly Gyngall.

I may be wrong or have missed something the who but the broncos played the warriors on the friday night. The rooster rabbit game was Monday. They play parra on a monday in a couple of weeks.

jbb/james said:
I may be wrong or have missed something the who but the broncos played the warriors on the friday night. The rooster rabbit game was Monday. They play parra on a monday in a couple of weeks.
Pretty sure it's next Monday.

The pricks wont know what to do next fri night. They'll probably complain they've had too long a layoff if they stuff up against Parra.

jbb/james said:

This Friday night the Titans play the Roosters (yawn). The Broncos, mysteriously, are definitely on Monday night.

The Who said:
How could Channel Nein possibly stuff-up the scheduling so badly with the poor Brisbane team having to play on a Monday night? They only lost to the Titans because their legs were tired having to play the previous week in the rain, according to that unbiased commentator Lockyer.
This scheduling will throw-out their seven-day timing. Monday is a training day.
Heads will roll over this one.

Whoever was responsible for making it rain might go too.

The Drongos will show up Friday night....look around.....and go "where is everybody ?"

Cool.....a forfeit.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7