Broncos label Brookvale Oval a ‘s**thole’

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
tookey said:
Friday night's crowd was pretty pathetic and should have been closer to 18,000.
It was effing cold,! the speed of play was up just so the players could keep warm. Temperature kept the fans at home next to their heaters.

Msg to @Dan, Ive eventually found that i WAS able to upload image on my Androud ph if i used Google Chrome, but not using Firefox. Praps this little titbit could be added to "How to use Silvertails" ?

Just saw the highlights again on Fox (NRL Try Time).

And just have to add how good the surface really looked.

I know it's enhanced on TV but our ''bog heap'' old Brookie is more than adequate for top-flight-footy!

Sure the facilities need work but we'll get there.

Snake did look OK as Wolverine, and the try he scored (off Foz and Ferris' lead-up work) was great to see again too.

Nothing wrong with the spirit of this team, on the field where it matters most.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
tookey said:
Friday night's crowd was pretty pathetic and should have been closer to 18,000.
It was effing cold,! the speed of play was up just so the players could keep warm. Temperature kept the fans at home next to their heaters.

Msg to @Dan, Ive eventually found that i WAS able to upload image on my Androud ph if i used Google Chrome, but not using Firefox. Praps this little titbit could be added to "How to use Silvertails" ?

That's the understatement of the century EFM67. It took me half an hour to feel my toes again.

Hats off to the guy wearing thongs, shorts and his jersey. I tried to get him arrested for stupidity but the officer just laughed. Seriously couldn't work that one out.

12800 was a good crowd considering the Scumdogs Riff game only had 11000.

You had to feel sorry for the Seabirds. Poor girls must have frozen to death.

It makes me laugh when a game at Brookvale involving a non-Sydney team can out draw a game at ANZ involving two western Sydney teams who are fighting for a top 4 spot.

Kinda gives the two fingered salute to those who want to abandon the suburban grounds and play all games in stadiums such as ANZ and the SFS.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6