Broncos - How do they do it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
It's been a few days since a Broncos player was alledgly caught on video taking drugs.
Now if it was any other club the details would have been leaked but somehow this has been well covered up. Now the way I see it, it's either been paid for by the Broncos or they had second thoughts but after going as far as trying to extort money I don't think they walk away.
Now as good old Tooves said "there has to be an investigation".

I've worked ( professionally ) with them, very successful , very powerful, very well connected and very very rich !!

Super professionally run , best facilities , top notch staff , and best of all , partly owned by News Ltd, so everything that needs to be hush hush , is just that !!

The footage was blurry and no one at the NRL has thought to drug test the whole Team :cool:

It was meant to be a forward who is being shoped around - allegedly @:cool:

This will come out. Most obvious reason will be that he will do it again.

Coke doesn't stay in the system for that long.
You know the company that produce the road side drug test units that nsw police use also make kits that test for cocaine as well, but nsw police wont buy them. I wonder why?

Coke doesn't stay in the system for that long.
You know the company that produce the road side drug test units that nsw police use also make kits that test for cocaine as well, but nsw police wont buy them. I wonder why?

Hair analysis could be done. But the NRL would lose a good portion of their 'star' players.@:cool:

Sad that these fit and healthy young people need to keep the buzz going 24 x 7 :confused:

There is a reason Brisbane is not the same team they were last year, you should take solace from that. Wouldn't surprise me to see a star 5/8 being moved on due to his activities.

A club that would never understand what true adversity is. A club sponsored and protected by news filth. A club that has one set of rules different from the rest of us. A near state team in a club competition. A club that was at the heart of the super league war that all but destroyed the fabric of the game. A club given liberties that other clubs can only imagine. A club given a leg up every year with the draw. A club that I and most of us despise!!

Having lived my life in equal parts QLD and NSW I'm still astounded at the QLDism that creeps into everything. Daily news, commercials, links to any athlete, and I mean seriously - Darren Lockyer Way - on the Warrego. The guy's what, 40ish, alive and well, and ran around with a ball for a living.
What about doctors, paramedics, cancer research scientists? People that save lives deserve a 'Way' a lot more that Darren.

They are all convinced that Joey Johns, loose cannon that he is, took performance enhancing drugs for his whole career when in fact his drug indiscretions were all performance depleting. But of course all Queensland athletes are glorified regardless of checkered pasts.

Some wonderful, salt of the Earth people live here, but man they live in a bubble.
broncos!!!:sick:
Wednesday rant accomplished.

I'm no Bronco fan or apologist but the "Broncos must be over the cap"narrative is both boring and moronic.Whilst they maybe,how about some concrete proof.Just because they have plenty of Origin players,doesn't mean anything.Third party deals are easy to get for the Broncos and if the Eels cap rorting taught us anything is that you don't have to have a star studded side to be cheating

Depends on how you rule on over the cap

If the thoroughbreds are involved in any way with TPA's then imo they are over the cap as they get benefits from the club.

The NRL seem to only be able deal with 1 degree of separation but if company A send to B then onto C and they pay player TPA then the NRL are blind it would appear.

I know we here are no fans of Cronulla, but they did do one good thing this season.....

13592801_1458772164148573_519175745161580042_n.jpg

From all reports the player in the video isn't clear and hard to positively identify.

I think you would find the reason he hasn't been named is because the player suspected in the video has reportedly denied it his him.
So if an article runs his name they would be open to a defamation law suit.

Edit: oops I must of lost my tinfoil hat, anyone know where I can find a new one?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7