broncos disaster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
King was good the other night. His primary job is to make the yards,and he was good in that area,just check the stats.

Came back OK too after a knock from 7centsalitre

An excellent post by Chip and Chase. We were clearly over-awed by the occasion and quite a few flat track bullies were found out.

The challenge for the side now is:

1. Do they face up to the failure, learn from the lessons and find the motivation to move on and improve? or

2. Let their confidence take a knock and start to fall away for the rest of the season.

We have a red hot chance to see what the players' mood is this weekend. The Tigers will be a tough proposition for us and luck has not gone our way with injuries and suspension (and even backing up from rep games).

Adverstiy breeds character. We are about to see how much character this team REALLY has.

Agree Mata, I said in another post that the Wests Tigers game will tell us a lot more about our season than the Broncos game. This weekend will be a chance for the players to showcase the team spirit and attitude that they have bragged about all year to date.

If the players don't stand up in a home game against a side that normally we would be expected to beat then we could well be in a bit of trouble in the next month or so as we play a lot of away games against some quality opposition.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6