Broncos Bias

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

damiennp90

Bencher
Hi guys and girls

Just saw something I thought I'd never see.

Milford has the ball and one of the Sims boys smashed him while he was on the ground. With no one on him. Hit im in the stomach

Was penalised for tackling to hard. All I can come up with.

I have never seen a bigger sign of Bias.

Well, Sims did jump on him well after Milf hit the ground. :mad:

The hit was nothing, it was the timing that got Korben penalized @:cool:

So if someone is on the ground. Your only allowed to touch them.

You can't hit them too hard ?

Nothing to do with timing if your the first man in ?
Not with a swinging arm - ever !
The Ref had already called the knock on and KS comes in swinging at MILF :confused:

I dont think there was a knock on.

Milf just dove on the ball

We're allowed to disagree :)

You could argue now some of Stevies best hits now come with a stocked/swinging arm with the shoulder.

53-0......

Even with our current injuries I really don't think we should have a problem with the Knights on Anzac Day. Hell, I'd even be tempted to rest DCE an extra few days before bringing him back to play NQ, even if he was fit to play.

53-0......

Even with our current injuries I really don't think we should have a problem with the Knights on Anzac Day. Hell, I'd even be tempted to rest DCE an extra few days before bringing him back to play NQ, even if he was fit to play.
Chez is due back in rd 9, but maybe the Knight's game could get him match fit playing reduced minutes@:cool:

Manly really need to clear their negative F/A, and this is the most likely game to do so :)

• 🤝
Reactions: Ben
The field goal was the most pathetic arrogant piece of sht play I've ever seen. They will fall due to their own self adulation these bunch of pricks. Forget Parra and their salary cap cheating these are the real bunch of rorting cheating asshokes.

I'm of the opinion he should play. Only if he's close to 100% fit.
The cows game will be a tough one. Why not get him started with lower minutes against the Knights
Put Api on the bench

Its almost as if you people have the 2 points in the bank already.

Danger game imo.
They will be up in our face the first 20 mins after that display yesterday.
If we can match their early energy, we should win.

The field goal was the most pathetic arrogant piece of sht play I've ever seen. They will fall due to their own self adulation these bunch of pricks. Forget Parra and their salary cap cheating these are the real bunch of rorting cheating asshokes.
Moved to Brisbane from Sydney 29 years ago .
Have had a gut full of chanel 9 let's go Broncos. The Broncos insider show
The Sunday footy show mentions the Broncos every second sentence
Please don't talk about the Broncos on silvertails this is my escape.

And yes I HATE THE BRONCOS!

Moved to Brisbane from Sydney 29 years ago .
Have had a gut full of chanel 9 let's go Broncos. The Broncos insider show
The Sunday footy show mentions the Broncos every second sentence
Please don't talk about the Broncos on silvertails this is my escape.

And yes I HATE THE BRONCOS!

You do realise everyone it's written in the script a Squeals v Donkeys GF this year.

That's why the decision re the points deduction is taking so long, if Toggy ignores it until November they'll get their wish!!

You do realise everyone it's written in the script a Squeals v Donkeys GF this year.

That's why the decision re the points deduction is taking so long, if Toggy ignores it until November they'll get their wish!!
What a crap GF that would be
But chanel 9 would love it.

StormvBroncos worst GF in history. If it's repeated this year I'll put two in my head before kickoff.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6